Conflict around the world

The first few years after Asmya declared war, no one really did anything mostly because they didn't really know what to do.
A group of people in Striag Plen knew what was coming was gonna be dangerous, so they made the journey to "Jutland", or modern day Denmark, they settled at the bottom of the peninsula and slowly grew into a large group of people now a nation called Cambod.

After this new nation was formed Asmya and Striag Plen got an army.
Asmya was first to attack as the king sent important Nobels to go and start there invasion.
They start there invasion on Striag Plens coastline and carved there way around circling around a village and burningit down.
Now the defense has reached the army and a battle takes place, with Asmya victorious they make there way down.
After awhile Striag Plen ended the war with Asmya annexing their progress.

Now we see Cambod expanding their territory, same thing with striag plen, expanding to the east.
Now we see fairy tales in Asmya and Striag Plen, about magical materials in the north, while the king of Striag Plen doesn't believe in this wantiny to continue going south, another important figure in this nation wanted to go north, both of them debated on where they should expand next, then Striag Plen's northern side peacefully broke away from it, calling itself Xue Striag Plen, Xue meaning "new", Xue Striag Plen shares the same ideas with Striag Plen, like there hatred for Asmya.
A huge uprising happened in Cambod, switching from a monarchy to the very first Republic, with this they made their own Language and Religion, apart from Asmyan.
We see people of Cambod exploring, as the story where people left Striag Plen to form Cambode was believed as a fairy tale by many people, and they wanted to find the truth, though they found nothing.

An Asmyan prisoner stole a boat and set sail trying to get away from the authorities. He was able to pass the Straight of Gibraltar and from then on the ship made a U-Turn, went through the english channel, and crashed on to Cambod. The people of Cambod never seen such thing, they tried to communicate but it was no help, so they took the prisoner to an elder which he told everything. So they set travelers to find Asmya and report back to their Consul.

 So they set travelers to find Asmya and report back to their Consul