Reunification

After Asmya fell twelve new nations came from it, with one above Stizle unites with Stizle, same thing with a smaller nation with Cambod, with this Cambods territory in modern day Britain declares   Independence, with Cambod letting them go, calling them "Chiceo".

Now many invasions start trying to unite Asmya, first of all, a nation in northern Italy starts their invasion into Asmya, and Stizle starts invading all three of the countries above it, and goes pretty successfully, as fully capturing the peninsula and the middle one, with half of the last one. The nation in northern Italy conquers modern day Rome, and Asmya surrenders. And stizle conquers the last nation, and setting their men along the northern nation, and continues their invasion with collecting many men who where pro Stizle, now Stizle invaded half of the country ending it with them surrendering. Meanwhile nation in Italy conquers Sardinia and Corsica. Stizle forces the two remaining nations that borders them to surrender, though the one beneath Cambod doesn't listen which caused stizle to burn some villages down, until they surrendered, this ended with Stizle getting all their captured territory, and they conquered all of Iberia.

The three other nations where not conquered and officially became a nation, with the Italian one called "Heps" and Striag Plen is back, with the last one being called "Tessing".

Some people in Cambod left Cambod and started a new nation on the Caspian sea, being called "Sabak", also being the first nation to be made in Asia.

With this Doyle started expanding into Türkiye, north, and expanding around the black sea, they also turned into a republic. The new nation of Sabak after fully settling, they started slowly expanding around the Caspian sea.

Cambod Also starts expanding their Scandinavian colony trying to reach the end of the peninsula that they recently discovered.