Age of exploration

Centas started exploring Africa and realized that there was no see down south and there was a massive continent that was unpopulated, so Centas started expanding around the Mediterranean and a bit south but couldn't survive in the Sahara.
Sailers in Cambod realized that to the east of them was not an ocean but a gulf, and discovered    Scandinavia, and they put a colony there which started expanding.

Striag Plen also discovered the black see was a sea not an ocean, and started expanding, like taking half of Turkey, and expanding to Cambod cutting Asmya off from the east. Then Asmya also started expanding into modern day France and discovered the Iberian peninsula.

A severe drought hit Striag Plen in turkey which caused them to evacuate from there.

Some people in Asmya went off to Iberia and started there own nation as a monarchy, this new nation was called Stizle, after everything was set and peaceful they started expanding and someone found Gibraltar being the second person to do so (the prisoner was first).

In Asmya the king got corrupt and people started rising against him and he was killed and replaced with a new family.

Some people in Cambod started liking the idea of a republic, so they went Striag Plen trying to get a revolution happening, Striag Plen did not like this and imprisoned them, which made Cambod angry, and told Striag Plen to let them go, Striag Plen did not listen, so Cambod Declared war.