Somewhere Only We Know

Felix's POV

The day finally came when Chris, Hyunjin and I would travel abroad, to southern Europe. I was getting more and more nervous as the moment of our departure approached. On the airplane I let Chris sit between us, afraid of doing something 'questionable' with Hyunjin by my side. He, on the other hand, seemed calm, with the earphones in his ears; he must have slept throughout the long flight, only waking up briefly to eat.

We arrived at our destination, collected our luggage and exited of the airport, to take taxis to our hotels. Chris acted like he was starring in a spy movie. I admit, I dyed my hair black to look less conspicuous myself. What can I say, Chris's paranoia got to me – on top of my own anxiety. "Be careful. Don't act conspicuous. Don't get into any trouble. Have fun and we'll meet here in 10 days. Ok?" I nodded silently. Hyunjin assured him that we would be just fine and pushed him inside the taxi. "Call me if anything happens, alright?" He shouted through the window. "Yeah, yeah! Go!"

We took our own taxi and headed to our hotel down town. The ride was quiet, apart from some random attempts by our driver to engage in conversation like 'Is this your first time in the country?' and 'How long are you staying? You should visit this and that...' He easily gave up, when Hyunjin remained silent and I replied with a simple yes or no. Neither of us was feeling very talkative. We arrived at out hotel. The driver helped us with our suitcases and left us with a cheerful 'Have a nice day!'

The hotel seemed nice. The lady at the reception was very nice. She gave us the keys to our room and wished us a pleasant stay. My nerves were getting worse by the minute. We went in our room and were met with a surprise: one, king size, bed. Hyunjin chuckled as I eyed him nervously. I think I blushed. "Do you want to ask them to give us another room with two single beds?" He asked. "No, no it's ok..." "If this makes you uncomfortable, we should..." I cut him off, rolling my eyes. "It is not like we haven't slept in the same bed before! Stop making a big deal about it." "Ok." He chuckled again.

Once we had our stuff put aside, clothes and essentials, all settled, he said that he was going to take a shower. "Unless you want to go first?" "No, go ahead." I smiled at him. The whole time he was showering I was pacing nervously up and down the room. When I heard the water stop running, I grabbed my toiletry bag and ran in the bathroom as soon as Hyunjin came out. "Heyyy! What's the rush, Felix?" "Nothing." I mumbled avoiding looking at his wet bare torso. He had only a towel around his waist. The running hot water seemed to help me relax eventually and calm down my nerves. I got out of the shower, put a towel around my waist and took another smaller one to dry my hair. I walked into the room. Hyunjin was lying on the bed, flat on his stomach, playing with his phone, wearing only a pair of boxers. I gulped. I mean, it wasn't a big deal. 8 boys living together for almost 5 years now, sharing dorms, bathrooms, lockers and changing rooms... But still, I felt anxious again, my nervousness rising, making me want to run and hide.

Stupid, stupid! I thought to myself. Calm down!

"Hey!" I finally spoke. "Hey!" He lifted his head and smiled. "So what now?" Hyunjin looked confused. "What do you mean?" "What do we do now?" I was looking anywhere but him. Finally, he understood. "We can rest and then go out for a walk, food, sight-seeing, whatever you want." He smiled softly. As my hesitation was written all over my face, he sat on the bed and patted the mattress. "Come here Yongbok." I went over and sat beside him, looking at my hands sitting idly on my lap. "Yongbok, we don't need to do anything more. We can just enjoy our free time together. We are on vacation!" He tried to meet my eyes. "But, that's not what you want, is it?" "I'll do whatever you want, Yongbok. There is no need to worry about it." "But, I want to." He stared at me intently for a moment, searching my face. "I am just..." I stammered. "I... I haven't done this with a man before." I felt my cheeks burn. Sure I have flirted with boys. I kissed a few, even made out with some of them but no more. I've never done the deed with a male before. I only had sex with Stella and a few girls. I felt lost and apprehensive. This was suddenly getting too real for comfort. He chuckled. "Neither have I." he said softly. "I'm nervous." I finally confessed. "So am I. So, it is ok to take things slow..." I didn't let him finish. I just pressed my lips on his and pulled back to look at his face. Something burned deep inside his dark brown eyes. It didn't help at all looking into them. So, I moved my gaze to his lips, his plump bottom lip to be exact, which I've been dreaming of kissing since the first day I met him. I leaned forward again and caught it between my lips, sucking lightly. I felt his hand on my nape. He kissed me back, his lips moving softly against mine.

Hyunjin was a big fan of kissing. I remember some girls in the company, gossiping after practice one day. They didn't notice me so they spoke about their "activities" with members of the boy groups. One of them, a cute blonde, mentioned Hyunjin and what a great kisser he is, making the other girls giggle and ask for more details. I remember I rolled my eyes while feeling a small pang of jealousy. But now, here we are him and his lips at my disposal, no one to bothering us, finally.

I had to come up for air at some point. Our kiss was long and intense. His eyes shone with lust. He gently pushed me to lie on my back. Putting his hands on either side of my body, he hovered over me, watching me for a moment.

"You are trembling." His voice was now filled with worrry. I was indeed, but not from feeling cold. Quite the opposite. "Am sorry..." I mumbled embarrassed. I felt my eyes tear up. I was ruining everything. "Don't say that. You have nothing to be sorry about." He gave me a comforting smile. "Now, let's get you dressed before you catch a cold."