Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel

Cara was cleaning the entrance of the Hotel when she heard a voice behind her. It was Vaggie her sister's girlfriend. 

-Cara, have you seen Charlie? ---Said Vaggie. ---I'm worried about her.

-Yeah, you should probably talk to her, she gets pretty emotional after an extermination, she must be upstairs.  ---Said Cara while she cleaned the blood on the floor. --- Where the fuck is Nifty when you need her? 

-And how do you feel? ---Said Vaggie, ignoring her previous question.

She sighted--- I don't know... I mean it doesn't make me happy that's for sure. I guess I just got used to this, which I hate. 

Vaggie placed her hand on Cara's shoulder. ---Go talk to my sister. I'll be fine.  ---Said Cara. 

Vaggie gave her a smile before walking away.   

Cara grabbed the cloth and the bucket of water and headed to a closet where they kept all the cleaning stuff. She sighed once again thinking about the extermination. She was kind of disappointed by how her parents never did anything to prevent the genocide of her people. She was also wondering about her mother's location, It's been seven years since she last saw her. The sadness, intrigue, and fear created a sea of emotions in her head that made her shed a tear. Cara felt miserable and helpless and she hated feeling that way. She wasn't like Charlie, she struggled to express her feelings and she would never admit that she felt worthless and like a paper princess to anyone. Suddenly, the sound of a radio static interrupted her thoughts. She quickly wiped her tear away and turned to see Alastor standing behind her. 

-Well I'm sorry to interrupt your thoughts my dear, but I just finished that frivolous commercial that you and your darling sister Charlie told me to do, so I was hoping for you to come join us in the living room so that I can delight you with my work. ---Said Alastor, she couldn't help to have a shiver every time she looked at him.  

Cara sighted and moved Alastor's hand from her shoulder politely. ---Let's see what you got smiles. 

Alastor frowned at the nickname and they both walked to the living room. Cara took a sit beside her sister while Alastor turned the TV on and played the commercial. 

"Well hello there sinner, you like blood, violence, and the depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do that's why you're in Hell!"

Cara slapped her forehead at the commercial's first dialog, she was expecting something like this from Alastor. Since the moment he stepped in the Hotel she knew that he just saw this as entertainment. 

"The hotel was founded days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughters Charlotte and Cara Morningstar! Come place your faith in their inexperience while they try to work through their daddy issues by fixing you!"

The commercial went by and Cara was feeling more and more angry with every minute. 

"All these and more at the Hazbin Hotel, your last desperate redemption salvation starts here!"

Cara covered her face in frustration while Vaggie was yelling at Alastor for not taking this seriously. Cara was about to say something when Charlie received a call from her dad. She grabbed Cara's arm and dragged her out of the living room.

Apparently Lucifer was too busy to attend a meeting with the leader of the angel army so he called Charlie and told her to go instead which of course was a great opportunity for them and Charlie was super excited. 

-Oh my god Cara this is AMAZING, we can finally make a big step for our Hotel! I'm so glad dad finally decided to call. 

-And of course he called you. ---Said Cara crossing her arms.