7 Carmine

Cara noticed that when Charlie and Vaggie returned from their meeting with heaven they were quite distant. Her sister went straight to her room and locked herself there all afternoon. Cara's first thought was that she had been humiliated or insulted, but she soon realized it was something much worse than that.

Cara went up to her sister's room since she was worried about her. Charlie was lying on her bed, wrapped in the sheets. Razzle and Dazzle were her only company. Charlie wiped away her tears as soon as she heard her sister.

-Charlie, is everything alright? ----She asked, sitting on the edge of the bed with Razzle on her lap.

Charlie sighed, leaning against the headboard of her bed. -- No it's not. The person I trust most in this world... after you of course has been lying to me for three years.

Cara frowned. -- Who? Vaggie?

-Yes, who else! ——Charlie said, letting out tears.

-What happened? 

-Turns out that Vaggie is an Angel.

-What?! —- Cara took a while to process what Charlie had just said. —- Vaggie is an Angel?! What the fuck? How did I not notice?

-I know! That's not what bothers me, what I don't understand is why the hell didn't she tell me? I mean, we've been together for three years. And she knows more than anyone that I believe in second chances! What the hell do you think this damn hotel is for?

The sisters continued their talk and came to the conclusion that Charlie was within her rights to be angry, but she should still give Vaggie a chance to explain herself since they both loved each other so much.

-Well, besides this revelation. How was the meeting? Are they going to work with us?

Charlie sighed. — I only managed to anger Adam who, by the way, told me something like "Send my regards to your sexy sister."

Cara rolled her eyes

-The only thing I managed with that meeting was to provoke him and now we have a bigger problem since he is going to bring his angels to the hotel. — Charlie ran her hands over her face in frustration. ——We are screwed sister, Adam will come here with a crowd of fucking Angels to kill us all.

Cara was thoughtful, she got out of bed to look out the bedroom window.——I didn't want to propose this, but since we're running out of options...

-What?

-Angels can be killed and Carmilla Carmine is the key.

-But what are you talking about?

-Alastor told me that in the last extermination, Carmine killed an Angel. He doesn't know how but I'm sure that if I go talk to her, we can maybe have a chance to give those holy fuckers a fight.

-That sounds great sis, but would it be just the seven of us fighting?

-No, we need more people.

-People that I know were to find. -----Alastor appeared out of nowhere, scaring both sisters.

-Damn it Alastor. ——Said Cara who was helping Charlie get up from the ground. ——How much did you listen?

-Mm, enough to know that you need demons to fight with us. I know exactly who can do it, we would just have to ask an old friend of mine for the favor.

Cara sighed.--- Okay, this is how we'll do it. I'll go with Alastor and Charlie...

-I would like to make a suggestion, I think Charlie should come with me, Her charisma and windy personality will be useful with my friend, on the other hand, I think you would be perfect to convince Carmilla to help us.