3 Hell's Best Dad

It was well known that the radio demon was feared and had a twisted reputation. However, like any demon from hell he enjoyed lunches in cafeterias, reading the newspaper, and daily walks at night. It was on one of those walks where he visualized his colleague Valentino who was leaving an elegant bar with Cara Morningstar. Alastor was about to ignore them, but it didn't take him long to realize the state the princess was in since it was not difficult to notice that she could not stand on her own. Alastor felt obliged to go "say hello" to his colleague. Since Alastor might be evil but he had a moral code that he strictly followed.

-Greetings Valentino, I saw you in the distance and I thought it was rude not to come and greet you. ——Turning to look at Cara, Alastor saw that she was practically passed out in Valentino's arms.——Although I can see that you are very well accompanied.

Valentino let out a sigh of frustration that he hid with a forced smile.

-Alastor, I haven't seen you in a while, maybe seven years? Many of us thought you had fallen into holy arms. It's a relief to see that you haven't —— Alastor widened his smile. —I was just about to take Cara to her hotel, I guess I'll see you later.

Valentino was about to get into his car when Alastor stopped him.

-It turns out that the princess is staying in the same hotel as me. Lovely coincidence, don't you think? ——Alastor said, changing his tone of voice to a more serious one. —I'll take care of her Valentino, it wouldn't be polite for me to let you take her since the hotel is quite far from here and you have nothing to do there.

-Oh but I insist Alastor, what kind of gentleman would I be if I brought her here to have a few drinks and then left her in the hands of any stranger.

Alastor frowned. —Fair enough, I'm glad to know that the Vs have at least a bit of manners.  I feel it's important to mention that if the princess does not arrive at the hotel within the next 20 minutes, I will have to intervene. I cannot tolerate anyone who lacks basic manners and fails to respect women. --- As he spoke, Alastor's eyes changed, resembling a radio signal.

Valentino had to resign himself since he knew that it wasn't worth fighting with Alastor for a night of quick sex even if it was for a princess, so he just let her go and got into his limo.

Cara felt dizzy but was aware of what had just happened. Alastor didn't even deign to pick her up from the floor, he just told her to follow him. Cara stood up, Alastor took her arm and snapped his fingers. In less than a second they were already at the hotel.

It was late at night, and everyone in the hotel was asleep. Alastor silently carried Cara up to her room and left her there without a word.

The next morning Cara woke up feeling worse than yesterday, she didn't know what kind of shit Valentino put in her drink but whatever it was was killing her. She stood up, grabbed a sweater and went downstairs finding Angel, Husk, Pentious, Vaggie and Alastor gathered in the living room. Charlie on the other hand was in front of a large blackboard full of notes.

Cara approached her sister who was very paranoid trying to find out why the hotel was not working.

-Charlie ----Said Cara placing her hand on her sister's shoulder. ---Maybe it's time to ask dad. 

Charlie sighted. ----You know he doesn't believe in our cause. He let the extermination happen in the first place. He had a meeting and said "Go ahead and kill everyone".... Wait! that's it!

-Kill everyone?

-No, he could get us a meeting with Heaven!

Charlie pulled out her phone, called her dad, and put him on speaker. 

-Hey bitch! ---Said Lucifer. 

-Hi Dad.--- Said Charlie, who was a bit nervous. 

The conversation between Charlie and her dad continued, but Charlie was unable to convince her dad to help her arrange a meeting with heaven. 

Cara sighted. --- Give me the phone. ---Charlie gave the phone to her sister with a worried face since she knew that the relationship with their father was not the best.

-Hey Dad. 

-Oh, who's this?

-It's Cara, your have two daughters remember? ----Said Cara rolling her eyes. 

-Pff, of course I remember you sweetie, what you been up to girlie? 

-Look dad, we don't ask you for much. This is really important for us is the most important thing we've done so please just come see what we are trying to do here. 

-Wait... are you inviting me over?! Absolutely! Hoh, I'll be there in an hour. ---Said Lucifer befor hanging up. 

-He'll be here in an our. ---Cara gave Charlie her phone.

Everyone in the hotel began to prepare for Lucifer's arrival. Charlie was very excited, on the other hand, Cara just sat in the living room with her arms crossed. Alastor appeared at her side suddenly.

-Is it me, or are you not excited to see your father? ---- He said, clearly intending to annoy.

-If I am or not, what does it matter to you?

-Oh dear not one bit. I just find it curious that your father didn't seem to remember you.

Cara rolled her eyes..---And I find your tendency to get involved in things that don't matter to you curious. Like last night for example.

Alastor frowned. — I'm not an expert in manners, but I think that in cases like yesterday's the least I could expect from you, Cara, is a "thank you."

Cara sighed. —You're right, sorry for being rude, I didn't mean to. Thank you.

Alastor's smile widened. ---Your welcome. 

-I've known you for months and you are the last person I thought would help me.

-Well dear, just because you see a smiling face doesn't mean you know what I'm thinking. I like to see people fail and sometimes suffer, but that doesn't stop me from hating demons who have no respect for others.