Chapter 1

*The story takes place in Veronica's POV

"I don't wanna go" I whined throwing my head against the headrest. Sage laughed causing Nick to roll his eyes.

"Too bad, we told Big Woo we'd go." He said looking down at his phone. I groaned some more. It was Saturday and I had just wanted a full day to relax and lay in bed, meaning doing nothing but eating and sleeping.

"You said we'd go, I didn't say anything" I sassed. "If we all have to be there then why doesn't Christine? She never has to go to these things." I whined throwing myself onto Sages shoulder for dramatic effect.

"She's busy" Nick said not even sparring a glance my way. "Besides you never wanna go but as soon as we go out you start getting lit and then you're good for the rest of the night". He attempted to sway me. I groaned more. "If you were home what would you be doing? Sleeping, playing on your phone? You're better off out with your friends." He said.
Well he definitely had a point. I stayed silent knowing he was right.

For the majority of the ride me and Maru were watching TikTok's on my phone when 2 notifications from Instagram pop up.

Oliver Moy has followed you
Oliver Moy has sent you a message

"Who's that?" Maru questioned looking at me.

"I'm not sure," I answer back. "Hey do you know who this is?" I ask Sage. He peers down at my phone as we scroll through some of his Instagram pictures.

"Nah he doesn't seem familiar." He says. "Nick do you know who this is?" Sage says as he tosses the phone to Nick.

Nick looks down at the phone for a minute when he answers back with; "Some of his friends were on UTI, he's part of the Northstar boys. The ones Viet went to go apologize to this summer." We all think back for a minute that's when I remember the video.

"Oh shit, I remember now!" I yelled. "That's fucked that they took a video of it." I started, "Why's he following me now, does he follow any of you?" I questioned wondering what the sudden interest in me was. They each check their Instagram. A collective no went around the car.

"Bitch see what he messaged you", said Maru tugging at my arm. I sighed unlocking my phone.

"Why'd the car get hella quiet," I yelled "even stopped the music and everything". Trying to take away some of the unwanted attention.

"We're nosy, tell us what he said" Maru said.
I scrolled to the message.

" Hi I'm such a big fan of the podcast! I hope to be able to meet you tonight." I read aloud.

"Oooooo, he likes youuu" Devin drags out. Making everyone in the car start to laugh.

"I'm so glad you all think this is funny" I answer back. "He's going?" I ask "They're friends with Woo like that?" I questioned Nick.

"All of his group is going. Woo invited a bunch of different people for the party with UTI." Nick says showing me the list on his phone.

"What's this kid even like?" I wonder aloud. I take the rest of the ride to scroll through his tiktok and YouTube channel and by the time we get to the club I've come to a conclusion.

"So what do you think about him?" Maru asks. I purse my lips, and tell her that Oliver is good looking but not my type.
"Really but he's so cute!" Maru exclaimed.

I laughed at that. "He seems nice just not someone I'd be going out with. He probably doesn't even want to go out or anything. Maybe he just wants me to be in a video or something or for them to come onto the podcast." I state "Anyways I heard through a little birdie that a girlie Nick likes might be there." I tease trying to take attention away from myself.

"Who?" Nick whips around as we walk towards the back entrance. I shrug teasing him. "At least say who told you." Nick pleaded as we walked through the door. Me and Maru laughed as everyone branched out and decided to meet back up altogether later in the night.
As I looked around the room I realized there weren't too many people I really talk to other than the friends I came with. I made my way through the room hoping to latch onto Devin or Cynthia while I wait for the event to start, that's when I felt someone grab me by my shoulder.

"Veeee!" Viet shouts in my ear, wrapping his arms around me. "There's someone here who wants to meet you!" He says as he steers us to a group of people. I take notice of the group when I take in the faces of the group we're walking to. Oliver Moy is one of those faces. I turn to look at Viet who has a shit eating grin on his face.

As we get to the group they all start to smile and laugh one even grabbing onto Oliver. They worked themselves through the group introducing themselves: Sebastian, Regie, Justin, Ryan, Darren, Kane, Tyler, Bae and Angel. When it was Oliver's turn he stepped up to hug me.
"Hi, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Oliver." He said with a smile on his face. I awkwardly patted his back.

"I'm Veronica" I said taking a step back.

"They've been talking about meeting you all day" Viet teased wrapping his arm around Regie's shoulder.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet all of you, but I told Sean I was gonna stay close to him", I say finding an excuse to walk away. I turn and quickly walk towards Sean who was standing with Esther and Jeremy. "You're sticking with me tonight". I told Sean as I looped my arm through his.

"Why's that?", he questioned looking down at me.

"Cause I told the Northstar Boys that I couldn't stay to talk with them because I promised not to leave you alone all night". I said shooting him a look.

Time Skip

Time had passed and we had all had one too many drinks. Sean and me had separated a while ago so I could sit down because my heels were killing me from standing for so many hours. I was sitting down playing with my phone when I felt someone sit next to me.

"I feel like I didn't get a chance to talk to you all night". I heard from next to me. I turned to the voice to see Oliver smiling at me.

___________________

*Thoughts?