Chapter 7

"Nothings going on between me and Sean" I said putting my lipstick in my purse. "We're the same as ever". I said putting my bag over my shoulder.

"There's definitely something going on that wasn't there before" Teann said with a smile. "There's something happening with you two" Teann said taking out her lipstick to reapply.

"I always knew you'd get together eventually, you guys got me nervous when he started dating Taylor but I just know you'll get together in the end" She said walking towards the door.

I hurried after her. There's no way she's always wanted me and Sean to get together. How'd she even pick up what's going on with me and Sean? There haven't been any major changes between me and Sean since last night.

"Careful there" I was so lost in my head I hadn't realized I walked straight into Sean. "You good" Sean said not letting go of my shoulders.

"Ya I'm good" I said giving him a small nod and stepping back from him.  I stole a glance at Teann to see her smiling. The walk back to the cars were filled with Sean and David talking.

"This was so much fun let's do it again" Teann squealed pulling me into a hug. We all said our goodbyes and parted ways. I had just tossed my purse in Sean's backseat when he turned to look at me.

"Why'd you get quiet when you and Tea came back from the bathroom? Did something happen?" He questioned locking eyes with me.

"Nothing happened, I was just lost in thought" I said trying to play it off with a smile.

"What were you thinking about " Sean said pushing on.

"Honestly that I'm still hungry and I want La Michoacana. I could really go for some mango." I said smiling at him. "I'll probably get some later with Vane" I said connecting my phone to his Bluetooth.

"Do you wanna go now?" Sean questioned pulling up the address's for some of the locations.

"It's fine I can wait till later" I said. I'm not sure how long I can act like what happened with Teann never happened the more we spend time together.

"Don't worry about it we'll go now." Sean said pulling out from the parking lot. Great I thought to myself. Almost a half hour later we pulled up to a familiar building.

"Ooo this is my favorite one!" I exclaimed quickly pulling off my seatbelt . "We haven't been to this one together in so long!" I said stepping out of the car.

"The last time we came here together was around senior year" Sean said looking his car. "We would always go to your dad's bank to say hi and then come here to grab something to eat" he said holding the door open for me.

"I can't believe you remember that" I said walking through. He smiled at me.

"How could I forget we spent so much time together that year, we were practically inseparable. Even through COVID we would FaceTime and make those hangouts during quarantine" he said laughing at the memories.

"Thats so crazy it feels like so long ago." I said quietly. "Alright then what are you gonna get" I said changing the subject.

"I'll probably get corn with everything, and some lemonade. Wanna share some nachos?" He said not taking his eyes off the menu.

"Sure I'm down." I said stepping closer to the counter ready to place our order.

"Hola como te puedo ayudar" the woman working the counter smiled at me taking out a small notepad.

"Hola me puedes dar un orden de elote en vaso con todo, dos limonadas grandes, un orden de nachos con solo mente queso, y mango en vaso con chamoy limón y Tajín por favor." I said smiling at her.

She nodded and began to quickly make everything. When we approached the register to pay I pulled out my phone when Sean moved me to the side.

"I've got it" he smiled at me. "Find us a table you wanna sit at and I'll bring the rest" he said handing me the drinks. I nodded walking to the table farthest from the counter, Sean follows soon after.

"Thank you" I smiled at Sean quickly picking up my fork for my mango and eating a slice. "So good" I groaned.  After eating a few more slices I offered him a piece. He smiled taking a bite.

"Mmm it is good" he smiled.

"Que lindo pareja" said an elderly woman to her husband as she looked at us while they walked out. Her statement definitely caught me off guard, causing me to choke on my lemonade.

"What's wrong, what'd she say?" Sean said with a look of worry on face.

"Nothing it's nothing" I said trying to regain my composure.

"It cant be nothing if it was enough for you to choke on lemonade." He said taking a bite of the nachos.

"She said we're a cute couple" I said looking down at my lap.

"Oh" Sean said with a slight blush on his face. Soon after we had finished our food and made our way back to his car. We sat in comfortable silence until we got back to my house.

"This was fun" Sean said parking the car. "Why'd we ever stop hanging out like that? We always use to be together and now it feels like it's hard to ever get anytime with just you and me" Sean said looking at me.

"I don't know. It feels like we both just got so busy when you got with Taylor then I got with Christian we couldn't hang out like this anymore." I said looking at him.

"It just feels right when it's you and me" Sean said leaning in making me lean in too. That's when it happened. We kissed.