Chapter 6

"Ok weirdos" Teann said looking at us funny.

"Right this way" one of the girls said leading us to our table. We were lead to a table that had a nice view of the water. "Your server will be right with you" the girl smiled at us right before she walked away.

"What do you think you're gonna get to drink?" Teann asked. "I heard their margaritas are so good!"
She said looking at the drink menu. "What do you guys think you're gonna get to drink?" She said putting down the menu.

"I think I'll probably get a Diet Coke. I'm done with drinking after last night" I said leaning back against my chair. "What about you" I said bumping my shoulder into Sean's.

"Honestly I don't think I'm gonna drink either. I might just get a sprite." He said smiling down at me. "I think I'm gonna get fish tacos. What about you guys?" Sean asked flipping through the menu.

"Ooo that sounds good. I'm gonna get the same" Teann said putting her menu down. "What about you?" She asked turning to look at David.

He looked down still searching on the menu. "I'm probably gonna get the flautas de pollo. With some rice on the side." He said with a smile.

"What about you Vee?" Teann said with a smile. I pursed my lips while looking at the menu.

"I'm not sure. Everything sounds good but I'm not sure what I want yet." I said eyes scanning the menu. I felt Sean lean in closer to me. His head next to mine.

"You like guisado why don't you get that?" Sean muttered while looking down at the menu.

"I only like my dad's guisado though. I'm not willing to take a chance that I don't like theirs" I said turning to look at Sean. That's when I noticed just how close we actually were. "I'll just get the enchiladas de pollo." I said putting my menu down with a slight blush on my cheeks.

Soon after our waitress came up to us. "Hi my name is Yesenia I'll be your waitress this evening. Have you eaten here with us before?" She asked smiling at us.

"It's everyone's first time here." Teann answered her with a smile.

"Awesome, if we're all 21 I definitely recommend the margaritas, oh and the tamales we serve are so yummy!" Yesenia said with a smile. "If everyone's ready I can take your drink orders." Yesenia said getting out her notepad and looking at Teann.

"I'm gonna start with the strawberry margarita". Teann said.

"Alright and for you?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm gonna start with a Diet Coke please." I said.

"And for the gentleman?" She asked looking at David.

"I'll have a modelo please." David said.

"Is that in a mug or bottle?" She asked.

"Bottle is fine" David smiled.

"Awesome and for you?" She smiled at Sean.

"I'll just have a sprite" Sean said.

"Ok and can I just take a look at your ID's" she said looking at Teann and David. "Alright and are we ready to order or do we still need a few more minutes?" She asked.

"I think we're ready" Teann said looking at us. We all nodded. She quickly writ down our orders and took away the menus saying the drinks would be out soon.
"So you guys never said what happened last night." Teann said leaning forward. "I seen on everyone's story almost all of you went. It looked like a lot of fun".

"It was alright, nothing new" Sean said picking up his phone to play with.

"Nothing new? I heard that there's a chance someone could be in a new relationship soon!" Teann teased reaching over to playfully smack my hand. I looked over at Sean to see he rolled his eyes.

"Oooo" David laughed. "Do you like him?" He said teasingly.

"It's nothing like that" I said turning to look at Teann. "I'm not interested in him. I think I made it pretty clear last night" I said unsure of who I was trying to convince more Teann and David or Sean.

"Mmm" Sean said looking not looking up from his phone.

"Such a crabby patty" I said leaning into Sean. "What are you doing?" I said stealing a look at his phone.

"Just responding back to Owen" he said.

Soon after our food have been placed on the table and we had started to eat. "Oh my god try this" Teann said offering a bite of her taco to me.

"She doesn't like fish" Sean said taking a quick glance at me. I nodded surprised he remembered something so small.

"Oh ya" Teann said giving us a blank stare. Soon after we finished eating and we're getting ready to head out. "Im gonna use the bathroom real quick. Can you come with me Vee?" Teann asked standing up.

"Ya of course" I said following after her. We walked to the bathroom in silence. She quickly used the bathroom as I played on my phone waiting for her. As she was washing her hands I started to apply my lipstick.

"So what's going on between you and Sean?" She asked not looking up from the running water. I slowly put down my lipstick.

"Nothing, what're you talking about?" I said turning to face her. She turned to face me as she dried her hands with a towel.

"You can pretend all you want but there's definitely something going on between you two." She said crossing her arms.

____________________________________

Look at me I posted two days in a row!