Chapter 5

I picked up my phone reading Sean's text

Sean 😒: 5 minutes away

Me:Alrighty

I stepped out of my room and walked into the living room where my friend Vanessa was sitting down doing her nails. "Adonde vas?" She questioned stealing a glance at me.

"With Sean. We're gonna get lunch with his sister and her boyfriend". I said grabbing my shoes from the shoe rack.

"Where?" She asked not looking up from her nails.

"I'm not sure, his sister hasn't decided yet." I replied back opening while I opened my compact to check my makeup.  I checked my phone deciding it was probably best to wait for Sean downstairs in the lobby .
"I'm leaving" I called out as I walked through the door. I was reapplying my lipstick on the lobby when I heard my phone go off. 

Sean😒: I'm here

Me: Alrighty

'This is it. Time to see Sean' I thought to myself as I stepped outside. I walked out to Sean's car parked right next to mine. "Did Teann decide where we're going yet?" I asked while closing the car door .

"Not yet I'm still waiting for her to let me know. We can just chill in here while we wait." Sean said turning off the ignition. I nodded fixing my hair while looking in the mirror . "Did you get a chance to look at Instagram" Sean said.

"Ya I was on this morning for bit, why" I questioned looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"People are saying that they think you and that guy from the North Star boys are together" Sean said not looking up from his phone.

"Ya people always act like something's going on whenever a picture of any of us gets posted with someone. We were just sitting together for 5 minutes  at most" I said turning to look at him.

"What did you even talk about" Sean questioned putting his phone down. "You never told us what he actually wanted last night".

"He wanted to hang out, but I told him I was interested" I said playing with my nails. I felt so weird about this even being brought up. Especially since my talk with Maru.
"Why're you asking? Usually you never care about dating rumors any of us get into." I questioned him.

Sean shrugged "I was just wondering since the reason you and me were together all night was because you didn't want him all up on you. Then next thing I see you guys are sitting together and laughing". He said with a scoff.

I laughed "Careful Seanie when you say it like that it almost sounds like you're jealous" I said my eyes narrowing at him slightly.

"What's there to be jealous of? I was just curious." He said running his hand through his hair.  I looked at him. He definitely was a little jealous! This gave me a bit more confidence than usual.

"It's ok if you're jealous Sean, I won't tell anyone. C'mon it's  only natural. I'm a pretty girl he's a good looking guy. If you have a crush all you have to do is let me know. Maybe I'll even let you take me on a date" I winked paraphrasing him from the night before.

His cheeks turned pink. He opened his mouth to answer back when his phone started to ring.
"Hello, ok, ok, alright then, see ya there." He replied as he hung up.
He turned to look at me, "Teann said where we're going. She wants to try this Mexican spot she thinks you'll like." Ah looks like Sean was saved by Teann.

"That's cool" I replied while buckling my seat belt. "Is it ok if I play music on my phone?" I asked, not waiting for an answer from him as I connect my phone to his Bluetooth.

"It's about 25 minutes away. Get comfortable" Sean said pulling out of the parking lot. Soon after me and Sean were singing like maniacs with his windows down and the music up.

Shortly after we pulled up behind Teann's boyfriend's car. As soon as Sean fully park Teann ran straight up to us.

I opened my door and was immediately enveloped into a hug. "How are you beautiful girl" Teann said holding on tight.

"I'm doing good how about you! You look so gorgeous in this dress!" I said letting her go to look at her.

"You're gonna love this place! I've been hearing such great things about this place for the longest time. I've been wanting to come here with you but we've been so busy!" She said holding on to my arm as we walked towards the restaurant.

"Hi table for 4" Teann told the hostess. "So how was last night?" Teann asked us. Me and Sean looked at each other.

"It was fun" we replied together.

_____________________________

Technically now I posted on Saturday!