Chapter 11

We stood by Sean's car debating on where to go for lunch which was taking longer than usual because no one was able to agree.

"I'm telling you Applebees is fire" Nick tried to persuade us. I pulled a face.

"Nobody likes Applebees" Sage said while looking at his phone.

"We could get tacos?" Devin suggested. Nick shook his head.

"I got tacos last night with Viet." Nick whined leaning against Sean's car.

"If we're gonna be in a situation down restaurant can we get Korean bbq?" I said looking at Sean hoping he'd agree with me.

"I could go for Korean bbq." Sean said looking at the guys. They all looked at each other then nodded their heads agreeing.

"Yay let's go now then" I said tossing my phone into my purse. I started walking towards Devin's car when I heard Sean call out to me.

"You already road with them why don't you ride with us to the restaurant?" I could hear the smile on face.

"No I'm good" I said as I slowly turned around. Sage and Devin started laughing as I made my way back over to them.

"What the fuck. What's wrong with being in the car with us?" Nick said trying to defend him and Sean.

"Oh there's nothing wrong with being in the car with Sean. I just don't like being in the car with you." I said pointing to him. Hearing this made Sean, Sage and Devin laugh.

"What's wrong with being in a car with me?" Nick yelled.

"You don't let me sit in the front ever. At least Sage tries to take turns with me or even at least offers me the front seat. You like to act like you're 6'4 and can't sit in the backseat." I said turning to look at him.

He spluttered trying to make an excuse, while the guys continued to laugh.

"Don't worry you can sit in front seat for once" Sean laughed as he guided me by the shoulders to his passenger side. I stole a glance behind me to see Sage and Devin staring at this interaction between me and Sean.

Before I could think much more of it I heard Jick start to complain again. "I'm always shotgun, you've never made me sit backseat for anyone other than Taylor" Nick said trying to convince Sean.

"That's a lie I've made you sit in the back for more than just Taylor". He said while pulling up the address for the restaurant.

"You're mad" I said laughing at Nick. Time passed with us making small talk of random things when we started to talk about Nick and a girl he had been talking to.

"I don't know if it's gonna turn into anything" Nick shrugged. "I think it's more of a friends with benefits type shit" he said playing with his phone.

"Speaking about talking to people have you talked to Oliver since Saturday?" Nick questioned looking at me.

"No he messaged me yesterday but I didn't bother to respond" I shrugged.

"He messaged you yesterday?" Sean turned his gaze from the road to me. I nodded.

"Ya he had just asked me the same thing everyone has, if I had seen the pictures and what I think about what everyone is saying about us. Nothing big." I said looking at him.

"He's trying to get with you" Nick said not skipping a beat.

"Oh a 100%" Sean said agreeing with him. I shook my head.

"I'm pretty sure he got the hint in Saturday that I wasn't interested in him." I defended myself.

"There's no way he was just like ok she doesn't like me then dropped it. And then just so happened to message you to see how you're doing the next day." Nick said, "You can't be that naive".

I looked at Sean to see if he agreed with what Nick was saying, just to see him nodding along with him. "You're agree with him?" I asked Sean.

"When you're wrong you're wrong" he said shrugging. Before I could answer him Nick started to call Sage and explain the situation to them.

"Oh he's not gonna give up" Sage said with Devin agreeing in the background. Great I thought to myself me and Sean go on our first day tomorrow and this is the main topic of conversation right now.