Chapter 13

I woke up noticing that Sean had already texted me.

Sean🙄 : I'm gonna pick you up tonight at 6:30

I smiled while reading the text. Setting my phone down on my bed I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This is actually happening me and Sean are going on our first date today.

Oh god I thought to myself I don't even know what I'm gonna wear tonight. I shot up from my bed and ran to my closet to see what I could find. I found a few dresses that could work and a few blouses that would look cute too.

I took the ones that I could see myself wearing and placed them on my bed. I looked at my choices and still couldn't decide which one I was gonna wear. I definitely needed help.

I picked up my phone and decided I knew exactly who to call who wouldn't tell anyone about this. I sucked in a breath as picked  up my phone to send a text.

Me: Hey do you mind coming over rn I need your help😭

I took a breath is I hit send, about a half hour I heard a knock on my door.
"Hey I'm so sorry to bother you, but I'm going on a date with Sean tonight and I need help choosing what I'm gonna wear tonight. Cause I'm kind of stressing about it right now" I said with a laugh trying to ease my nerves.

"I knew it! I knew there was something going on between you two!" Teann screamed pulling me in for a hug. I laughed hugging her back when I pulled away.

"Okok love that you're our biggest supporter right now. But I really need your help" I said guiding her into my room and showing her my options. She looked at everything I had on my bed, after a few minutes of looking through the choices she turned to me.

"Hear me out I love these outfits on a regular dar, but this isn't a regular day! This is your first date with Sean. He's seen you in all of these, maybe we should go buy you something new to wear." She suggested. I nodded my head.

Soon after we had been shopping for a couple of hours with still no luck when we walked into a small boutique in the mall and that's where I found it a cute pink floral dress. I quickly tried it on and it fit perfectly.

By the time Teann dropped me off at my house it was 4:30. I ran into the shower to hurry and wash my hair and shave my legs to make sure there wouldn't be any type of rough on my legs. By the time I got out of the shower it was almost 5:15.

I took my time doing my makeup and prayed hair was going to be dry by the time that I was done with it. When I finished my makeup I check the time again to see that it was 6:00.

'I'm almost done' I thought to myself as I stood up from my vanity and ran to where I had the dress hanging. I slipped the dress on and decided that a cardigan would pair really well with the dress. I was looking through different cover ups that I had when I decided a pastel pink one would pair perfectly with it.

After getting dressed I brushed and started to straighten my hair. While straightening my hair I ears my phone start to ring. I looked down to se asean calling me.

"Hey what's up" I answered.

"I just wanted to let you know I should be at your house soon" he said.

"Alrighty all I have to do is put on my shoes" I said trying to straighten my hair faster.

"Alrighty I'll see you soon" he said hanging up.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I thought to myself as I kept trying to run through my hair.  By the time I had finished my hair it was 6:26.

'Shoes, shoes I need some shoes' I thought to myself as I picked up two different pairs. One was a plains white pair of high top platform converse, and the other was a pink pair from the converse Valentine's Day collection that I hadn't worn yet. I held the two pairs against the mirror and decided the white pair would be better for the date.

While I was lacing up my shoes I heard a knock on the door. When I looked through the peephole, there he was.