TDLOSK || Kusuo

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

'Mix Mix Mix!' (Y/N) was currently making some desserts for the Saiki family, She was invited to attend their little christmas gathering. Being the type of person she is, the (H/C) haired girl didn't want to come empty handed.
Being one of Kusuo's close friends, his parents always treated her like family. The least she could do was make them something.
She also knew that her friend had a sweet tooth so she made some coffee jelly specifically just for him.

Once everything was done baking , she left the baked goods on top of the counter to cool off while she changed her clothing.
She quickly changed, getting herself ready, packing the dessert into containers making sure the goods wouldn't get ruined on her way there.
Slipping her shoes on she walked out her house, making her way to her friend's house.
They didn't live too far apart so it wasn't a big deal for her to walk.

As soon as the girl was about to ring in that she was here, Kurumi opened the door waving at the girl.

"Come in! You don't need to ring the bell." She was waving at the girl to come in.
Once stepping foot in the house , she soon remembered about the desserts she brought.
"I brought some baked goods, I made them myself!" (Y/N) was proud of herself.
"Thank You! You didn't need to," Kurumi grabbed the bag and went to go set it at the table.
(Y/N) looked around the house looking for her quiet friend. She noticed him sitting at the couch, she sat next to him.

"I brought you some Coffee Jelly , Kusuo," (Y/N) said with a smile on her face. "I hope you enjoy."
She knew he wasn't much of a talk her not expecting from a response. She got a Thank you from him.

This only made the girl smile even more.
"I got something for you too, (Y/N)" Kusuo motioned the girl to follow him.
This has to be one of the best Christmas so far.

-