Azumanga Daioh || Osaka

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

"Go Osaka!"
"Make em eat your dust!"
"You can do it!"
"Show them what you got Osaka!"
Everyone was cheering for the brown-haired girl.
She was about to compete in the bread eating contest. She was never more determined in her life.

She has been practicing with the help of her girlfriend, (Y/N). Even if Osaka's girlfriend was in another class she was willing to help.
(Y/N) loved seeing her girlfriend happy and would do anything for her.

"Go Go Osaka! You can do it!" (Y/N) cheered for her girlfriend. Osaka's friend group seemed to notice a girl not from their class cheering their friend.
The (H/C) hair girl glanced at them and faced toward them. She only waved her hand towards them. "Got to cheer on my girlfriend." She said while holding out a thumbs up.

Tomo had her mouth wide open in shock, 'Osaka has a girlfriend!?'

"We have hang up sweet bean paste bread, Cream bread, Jam bread, curry bread, and Melon bread." The announcer spoke through the speaker. "Please go ahead and get any you'll like."

"What! What the heck!" Osaka seemed taken back from the different options of bread they had. She was sure they were only gonna put out Sweet bean bread. That's why she practiced with Sweet bean bread in the first place!

Osaka wobbled side to side making her last to the bread. Having a conversation with herself she was struggling choosing between the different breads.

She ended up last place and with the Melon bread. Taking a bite savoring the flavor. She walked up towards her girlfriend giving her a piece so she can enjoy too.

"What happened Osaka? I thought we had enough practice." (Y/N) waved her arms around. Osaka only gave her a closed eye smile, "I didn't know there was gonna be other flavors."

(Y/N) only sighed. She patted her girlfriend's head. "It's okay, you tired your best."

.