Azumanga Daioh || Sakaki

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

☆。*。☆。★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆

"Miss Sakaki !" called out Chiyo
(Y/N) and Chiyo are currently out for a walk with the 11 year's old dog, Mr Tadakichi.
Sakaki waved at both of the girls walking towards them.

"Would you like to join us Sakaki?" asked (Y/N) with a smile on her face. "Yeah" was the only response they got from her.
(Y/N) always thought Sakaki was a cool girl out of everyone in class three, she was different from everyone else.

"we should head to the park!" Chiyo suggested, she was hoping to play jump rope just like she did with her grade school friends.
"Of course!" (Y/N) exclaimed. Sakaki simply nodded her head.
Living in the same neighborhood as Sakaki gave (Y/N) an excuse to hang out with her more often.

Sakaki didn't mind at all most of time due to both of the girls sharing the same interests.
"I'll grab one end from the jumprope while you grab the other end Sakaki," The (H/C) handed the rope to the dark haired girl.
"Ready!" Chiyo was happily playing, (Y/N) couldn't help but admire how Sakaki looked.
The dark haired girl looked up making eye contact with (Y/N), only for her to look right back at Chiyo with a small blush on her face.
This only made their moment with Chiyo and Mr Tadakichi more memorable.

-