Corpse Party || Seiko

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

(Y/N) heart rate escalated quickly feeling the presence of someone or something behind her.
She ran as fast as her legs could take her. She didn't exactly where she was going but all that mattered right now was to get away from the thing chasing her.

'Please let this be a dream' was the only thought racing through her head. (Y/N) saw a classroom nearby, quickly sliding the door open letting herself in. Peaking out, she saw a ghostly figure pass by not noticing her in the classroom.
'I should be safe for now.' She let out a sigh of relief.

Turing around she saw a brown haired girl lying on the ground unconscious. (Y/N) silently stood up and walked towards the girl.
Checking to see if she was still breathing, the girl suddenly shot her head up from the ground, this spooked the (H/C) haired girl as she started backing away.

"Seiko?" (Y/N) asked soon recognizing her friend. She quickly went to help her friend up.
"Are you okay Seiko?" The girl had a worried expression, "Yeah, don't worry about me." Seiko responded once realizing she was safe with her friend.

Both girls made eye contact, (Y/N) sighed in relief knowing her friend was okay. "(N/N)!" Seiko suddenly hugged her friend tightly, her face in between her friend's breast. (Y/N) blushed at the sudden action. "Seiko!?"
The door swung open revealing an out of breath Naomi. The two girls turned around seeing the short haired girl.

"We need to find a way out!" Yelled out Naomi, "Stop goofing around Seiko! Let's go now." Naomi rushed out the classroom with (Y/N) and Seiko following behind.
'I just want to get out of here' (Y/N)'s thoughts were hopeful. She knew she was gonna get out safely, but what about Seiko?

-