Watamote || Tomoki

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

(Y/N) admired him from a far. Any time she was over at Tomoko's house. She'll try anything to have some sort of interaction with him.

'Is it weird having a crush on your friend's younger brother?' She thought to herself. The girl weirded herself out by that thought. 'No! It's not like that! He's just cute, that's all.'

(Y/N) let out a sigh fidgeting with her fingers, waiting for her blacked-hair friend to come back to the living room.

They were supposed to go out to the park but Tomoko was taking her sweet time in getting ready which irritated (Y/N) due to her being left alone in silence.

Footsteps were heard meaning someone was coming from up stairs. This caused the girl to jump, "Are you alright?" A certain black-haired boy asked.

(Y/N) froze, her eyes started to wander anywhere else just not to look at him. "Yeah," She started to sweat nervously, she felt like Tomoko when she was talking to clerk from the convention store that day.

The (H/C) hair asked, "Is Tomoko coming down soon?" This time she did look at him. He seemed so beautiful to her eyes. She awed once seeing him, he didn't weirded out by her.

"I'm right here!" Tomoko cheered, "Let's go now, Yū-chan is also coming!" (Y/N) quickly grabbed her friend's hand and rushed out the door.

Tomoki was only left dumbfounded.

-