TDLOSK || Kusuo

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

At the front gate of PK was a teenage girl nervously waiting for a teenage boy to come out of the building.
She knew she looked awakened standing there since she wasn't from the school.
Once seeing a familiar figure, her eyes lit up with joy.

"Kusuo!" a girl jumped from happiness seeing the pink-haired boy, "Aren't you happy to see me again?"
(Y/N) and Saiki have been friends since grade school. They were basically inseparable. That was until the young girl had to move away due to personal reasons.

Luckily for Saiki she came back, 11 years later.
The girl had her arms out waiting for a hug. "Don't leave me hanging Saiki."
The boy only started at her not saying a word. He didn't expect to see her again. He couldn't exactly read her mind, she wasn't stupid or anything.
She didn't have any sort of powers either.

It was a mystery to him.

"It's okay if you don't feel comfortable with a hug," she assured him "Hey, what's up with the hair clips?" she asked pointing to her head.
"They're used to somewhat control my powers" he responded.

This caused the teenage girl to smile finally hearing him say something.
"I forgot you had powers" She said scratching the back of her neck nervously.
"Let's go out and catch up, Saiki! I have so much to tell you"
"How did you know which school I went to?" Saiki asked.
(Y/N) chuckled nervously, " I passed by your house to see if you were there," she took a quick glance at the boy's glasses, "Your mom greeted me and was very excited to see me again; and she also told me you went here."
She giggled.

The pink-haired boy sighed softly.
"If you don't wanna hang out it's okay Saiki" she continued , "I'm not forcing you"
He only shook his head,
"It's fine, I just didn't expect you here."
(Y/N) smiled at Saiki, "Come on, Saiki!" she said waving her hand in a 'follow me motion'.
Both teens walked next to each other in peaceful silence.
'So there is a god.' Saiki thought to himself.

-