Azumanga Daioh || Chiyo

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

"So Cute!!" everyone exclaimed once seeing Chiyo-Chan in her penguin costume for the culture festival.
Class 3 worked very hard for this stuffed animal cafe and it was a success. They got costumers once in while, not too many though which was great for them.
"Since it's slowing down we should go on breaks," Suggested Mizuhara, "(Y/N) and Chiyo should go first."

"But i wanted to go on break first!" Cried Takino.
Kagura walked up towards the girl with a poster, "While you guys are on break, you should promote us so we can get more customers!" She tapped the poster on Chiyo's penguin costume. "Great Idea, Kagura!" (Y/N) said holding a thumbs up to the girl. "We'll be right back."
(Y/N) and Chiyo waved leaving the classroom/Cafe.

"Look Chiyo-Chan!" (Y/N) was pointing at a booth that was selling Takoyaki, "We should get some!" Chiyo nodded her head excitedly.
(Y/N) took her first bite, "So yummy" she said out loud before taking another bite.
Soft sniffing was heard next to her, Turning her head around she saw Chiyo struggling to eat.
(Y/N) picked up the food with her chopsticks holding the towards the 11 year old.
"Say 'ah'" (Y/N) said while trying not to drop the food.

Chiyo did as told, enjoying the food like she never did before. From the distance, the girls could hear people whispering and awwing to the little penguin girl.

Once both girls were done eating they walked back towards the classroom where there was a flood of people, everyone wanting a seat.
"How much promotion did you guys do!?" Yelled Mizuhara. This only caused the girls to sweatdrop.

-