TDLOSK || Kuboyasu

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

"Hopefully he hasn't met Teruhashi yet, even though he's new I still wanna try to be friends with him." (Y/N) spoke while eating lunch with her friend, Saiki.

She was hopeless. Any guy that she made any sort of contact whether it's physical, verbal, even looking at her ends up being her crush, Well expect Saiki. He made sure of that.

'Knowing Teruhashi she probably already beat you to it.' Saiki thought, he didn't want her to get her hopes up but he also didn't want to hurt her feelings.
(Y/N) thought that if Kuboyasu met the perfect pretty girl, he wouldn't try to be friend any other girl especially with her.

(Y/N) was your average girl, average hair, average grades, average lifestyle. Maybe that's why Saiki became friends with her.

Suddenly the (H/C) haired girl was holding her hands together. Ready to ask Saiki for a favor. "No" was the response she got from the pink-haired boy.

She didn't even get to ask him! She didn't even get to say a word!

"Please Saiki! Be my wingman!" She begged the psychic. "I won't ever ask you anything again!"

The bell rang meaning that lunch has ended. Before (Y/N) could say another word, Saiki stood up taking his belongings and walked back to class leaving his friend in despair.

'No worries! I'll just talk to him myself and we'll be great friends!' She thought imagining all the fun times she would have with her new friend.

Once she saw Kuboyasu in the class already, she made sure she looked presentable. The teen made her was towards the ex-delinquent prepared to introduce herself.

She raised her hand ready to wave but before she could say anything. Teruhashi just so happened to walk past both of them. "Oh hell" Were the only words (Y/N) heard.

'My life is ruined!!' She cried to herself. At that moment (Y/N) wanted to bury a hole and die!
'That's a bit dramatic' Saiki rolled his eyes listening to the girl's thoughts..

"Hey, Did you need anything?" The girl suddenly got snapped back into reality by a deep voice. She looked up making eye contact with Kuboyasu.

(Y/N) smiled shyly, "I just wanted to introduce myself !" The girl bowed happily. She got noticed after all! Looks like she didn't a wingman. Or Saiki!

-