Watamote || Tomoko

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

"Welcome!" (Y/N) smiled, hearing the small bell indicating that a customer has entered the store. She worked at a small convenience store, part-time to earn some cash for wants.

She enjoyed her job quite a bit, wasn't too much work for a high schooler. Stocking and cashiering was what she mostly did. The job did also have its downs.

There would be times where she would be hit on, which quite annoyed her. Pretty girls can't just live at peace it seemed.

(Y/N) was left at boredom, she stocked up and did everything the manger left her to do. There wasn't any customers in sight either. The girl yawned and stretched her arms out.

Checking how much time she had left, the door bell was heard, "Welcome!" The girl smiled brightly.

A short black-hair girl still in her school uniform came in. She only slightly smiled at the girl behind the counter before making her way into the store.

(Y/N) noticed and recognized the uniform, they were from the same school! Possibly a new chance for (Y/N) to make a new friend.

The short girl started to sweat nervously as she made her way towards the counter. Setting her items she started fidgeting.

"Hey, we go to the same school, i've never seen you around though!" The clerk mentioned. She just wanted to make a new friend, maybe join the girl's circle.

"Yeah..." She black haired girl started to blush slightly. She was getting noticed for once. "I'm Kuroki Tomoko," she said so quietly that (Y/N) barely heard her.

"Oh! I hope to see you around, Tomoko." (Y/N) spoke as she was bagging the girl's items and handing them to her. "Have a good day!"

-