Chapter 5: Impressions and Questions

Austin POV

I told Dez everything. He's writing stuff down. He's become more serious now.

"Ok well we need a girl to be your girlfriend. What about that girl?" He says pointing. I see this brown haired girl eating at a table. I get up and walk over there.

"Hey. What's up?" I say trying to be cool.

"Um nothing. I'm Fallen. You must be the one and only Austin Moon. I'm a fan." She says sweetly.

"Wanna hang out tonight?" I ask.

"Ok! Meet at the beach at 7." She kisses my cheek bye. Yes I got a girl. I walk back to Dez.

"Did you do your magic spell on girls?" He teases.

"Yep. Now I have a girlfriend." I say proudly.

Ally POV

Trish comes over after Austin leaves. She and I paint our nails even though I hate painting my nails. I was done painting hers. She was painting mine.

"Ok. You know Dez and I have been dating for eight months now right? Well do you think Dez and I are the perfect couple?" She asks me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Do you think they are the perfect couple??? Comment what you think:)