Chapter 17: Cat Fight

Ally POV

Austin is my boyfriend, Austin is my boyfriend. I'm glad to say that again. Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend.

Austin and I have been together at all times now. He even stands outside the bathroom and waits for me. I can't say anything though cause I do the same.

Today we are having tea with his friend Maia. I can't wait to meet her. I wonder what she's like.

I get out three pairs of shoes and looks at them. Which ones should I choose? The sneakers with "I ❤ Austin Moon" on the bottom? My colorful knee top converse? Or my sandals? I choose my sneakers. I put them on and smile. This memory reminds me I was so bored I wrote this on the bottom.

Next, I choose a yellow tunic with black tights. I check in the mirror. It looks perfect. 🎤Oh boy I want Austin bad. 🎤

I put makeup on and straight my hair and smile. Done!

I walk to the car and text Austin.

(AA- Austin Als- Ally)

Als- "Im getting in the car!:) can't wait to see you!!"

AA- "Me 2! I'm going crazy not seeing you!"

Als- "Me 2! Still meeting at the Tilly's Tea Teacups?"

AA- "Yep. Love you babe❤❤"

ALS- "NO I LOVE YOU MORE AUSTIN MONICKA MOON!"

AA- "SURE YOU DO;) LOVE U ALLY WHAT EVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS, DAWSON!!"

ALS- "lol I'm going to stop texting to drive!"

AA- "BUT I WANT TO TALK TO MY BABE!"

ALS- "ILL SEE YOU IN A BIT!"

AA- "OK LOVE YA!"

*end of convo*

Oh Austin. He's like stay!!!! Love my boyfriend!

Austin POV

I sit at the table and when I see brown hair I get it and expect it to be Ally which it would be AMAZING! Which it wasn't. It was Maia.

"Good aye matie!" She says in a Australian accent kissing my cheek.

"Hey Maia." I say hugging her. She smiles and kisses me. Why is she kissing me?! I pull away.

"What's wrong matie?" She asks sitting down. I sit down too.

"Oh I just don't want to have PDA in front of people." I say looking at her. She laughs.

"Silly Austie!" She says kissing my cheek. That's my nickname from her. Which I don't really like.

I look for Ally and sure enough Ally was here. I try not to smile huge. She turns to see me and smiles at me. She walks over here. Boy, she's looking cute!

"Hey Austin and Maia!" She says cheerful. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Hi Ally I'm Maia. I heard such good things about you." Maia says shaking her hand.

The first ten minutes were great.... Until we got deep in a conversation.

"That's so cool Maia!" Ally says smiling. They were talking about music.

"I know your so lucky that you know piano. It always got me confused." She says. Maia winks at me.

"Babe, you look like you are a hot spicy pepper has been in your mouth. Is everything ok?" Maia says sweetly.

"Ya everything's fine. Why wouldn't it be?" I ask. They give me a puzzled look.

"Ok.... So Maia, I heard you were a great dancer at the waltz!" Ally says. Ya I told her that......

"Yep. Austie will you dance with you sweetie?" Maia says kissing my cheek.

"Of course." I say walking with Ally and her outside.

Ally POV

Why is she calling my boyfriend babe???? I watch Maia and Austin dance. My anger kicks in and my fists clench. They laughed while they danced. It made me sick.

I walk back inside like they care if I leave. I know that she's just being friendly but I think she likes Austin.

Austin POV

Maia and I go back and sit down. Ally doesn't talk. Maia asks her a question.

"So I bet your texting your boyfriend. He should be happy. Your really nice." She says. Great. I'm Ally's boyfriend and I'm her boyfriend.

"Um.... No. Austin is my boyfriend so why would I text him? That'd be just weird." Ally says laughing. Maia gets a puzzled look on her face.

"Um Austin's my boyfriend." She says.

"No he's mine." Ally says confused. They both look at me.

Ally POV

I look at Maia. Maia looks at me. She looks like she's going to kill me.

"He's mine. I love him and he loves me." Maia says. Like that's gonna make me stop.

"Sorry sweetie but he's mine. So.... He's mine." I say grabbing Austin's hand. Austin tightens his grip in my hand.

"No he's mine!" Maia yells grabbing Austin's arm.

"In a way, I know him better than you'll ever know him." I tell her smiling. She rolls her eyes and walks and pushes me. I let go of Austin and push Maia back.

"You are going to be so sorry that you did that." She says slapping me across the face. I pull her hair. She bites my finger. It hurt. Bad.

I push her into table and tea splattered all over her. She gasped.

"It's so HOT!" She yells. She grabs Austin and kisses him passionately. That's it.

I split then apart. She smirks at me crudely. I pin her on the ground. I punch her in the chest hard. She gets tears like it hurt. She suddenly pins me on the ground.

She grabs my head thumps it on the ground. I kick her off of me.

I look at Austin. He looks surprised. That's what you get for messing with my boyfriend.

I go home by myself.

Austin POV

Maia locks me in her car. She's just thinking madly.

"Don't worry Austin I won't tell anyone that you cheated on me.... ILL TELL EVERYONE!!!!! Your a jerk so get out!" She yells at me.

"Ummmm I'm locked in your car!" I say.

"Oh well now you go!" She unlocks. I go home hoping Ally Isn't mad at me.