Chapter 44: Memories

Ally POV

My song. Yes that's my song ding dong. Sure my song is a hit but I'm not going to sing in my career for a while. Of course it's my dream but I won't start it right now.

Today it's officially a year since my dad died. Boy, I miss him. Why should I not sit on my bed with tissues watching home videos. I was surely not the pouty one was I?

"Ally? Are you getting out of bed today?" Austin asks not thinking that it's that day.

"No." I say firmly. He slams the door. He's been acting mad lately. What did I do?

I open a scrapbook to a picture of my first day of kindergarten. My front tooth was out. My dad was smiling and hugging me. My sister stood in the background with her arms crossed smiling.

The second photo was my sister and I hugging each other smiling. Why does everything have to be so hard now for my sister and I? Of course she did that to me but she's a lot better now.

The last one was Trish and I. She was wearing cheetah spots and black boots. So like her.

I get up and play a song on the piano.

"Flip a switch. Turn on the lighting." I start to sing and Austin hums behind me. I stop playing and go back to bed.

"Why are you mad at me?" He says innocently making me mad.

"Um why are you mad at me? Your being all drama king on me! I didn't do nothing wrong!" I scream at him making me get tears. He shakes his head and stomps out the door.

I run and jump on him making him fall.

"You better answer my question. I'm not getting off of you until you tell me." I say to him. He flips me on the ground and is on top of me.

"Now you tell me I can get off?" He says meanly. I shove him off of me.

"Why are you mad at me now?" He yells at me.

"Your mad at me and I didn't do anything wrong! That's why I'm mad at you!" I yell at him.

"Oh ya like you didn't ruin my dreams!" He says. My mouth drops open.

"I ruined your dreams? Well can't I go for my dream to?" I ask.

"I guess!" He says. I pull him close and kiss him. That makes his face burst red. I run and lock the door.

"Ally let me in! Now!" He yells at me.

"Well..... What's the magic word?"

"Please!"

"No that's not the magic word."

"Ally! Let me in NOW!" He yells at the top of his lungs.

"No I won't! You accused me! Why should I! I would never say that to you!" I scream back.

"Well at least I'm not a drama queen! Like someone!"

"Oh really?" I open the door and pull him in. I shut the door and lean against it staring at him.

"Really. But I still love you." He says trying to say sorry. Nope.

"Don't touch-" I was going to say when he kissed me.

I push him hard. He looks at me surprised.

"I'm not accepting your apology right now."I say. He smiles making me smile back. Maybe I do.

"Now isn't the time. You just made me jealous babe-"

"One tip for you. Don't ever call me babe." I say putting my finger to his lips making him smirk. I giggle.

Maybe I am getting good at controlling him.