Chapter 49: Drama

Austin POV

The past few days have been... Interesting. Dez and Trish have been at each other's necks all week.

Sunday, We all were to SUPPOSE to go to Ally's record label studio to watch Ally. Which look, That didn't work. Trish and Dez kept arguing making us late to see Ally. She was done when we got there. That made Ally's day. (Not really)

Monday, was my concert at The House Of Blues. The only person that showed up was Ally. Dez and Trish were fighting and didn't want to see each other at ALL.

Tuesday, Trish got a job by Dez. They both got fired for yelling at each other in the front of the store and throwing shoes at each other.

Wednesday, Ally was teaching at the church so I decided to go. Trish was helping Ally and saw Dez was with me. They started yelling in front of the whole church making Ally embarrassed to death.

Thursday, I wanted to go to the carnival with Dez when Ally wants to come. Trish comes with Ally. They see each other and threw themselves stuff animals. It was like a pillow fight... Then we got kicked out.

Friday, was the least trouble. Trish and Dez stopped talking.... Period. We had our annual Team Austin meeting. They didn't say a word to each other. Not even looked at each other!

Ally. I could tell she was stressed by all this drama between them. She was in a deep sleep last night. I even yelled in her ear. She didn't wake up. I decided to drag her feet off the bed. She then fell asleep.... On the floor.

Meanwhile, Dez is starting to hate me. He hasn't been in the usual... Mood he usually is. I don't know what to do without my best bud.

Trish suddenly started to talk to me more.... It's creeping me out. She even asked if I wanted to go shopping. Which was weird to me.

All of this drama is getting on my nerves. I can tell so it is on Ally's too.