Chapter 29: Fans

Austin POV

When we passed Tallahassee, girls noticed my bus and started chasing it. They also were taking photos of the bus which was funny. One girl was screaming really loud. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. The parents were scolding them to come back but they ignored their parents. Lol.

My bus has a sunroof so I peaked out and the girls were screaming louder. They were snapping photos all over. Is this the life? To me, yes, yes it is.

When we stopped for gas, a little girl that looked like Allyn came up and took a photo. I soon realized it wasn't Allyn. Boy, I miss them.

I was strumming my guitar in the bus and my bass guitarist Hanna came up and played along with me. We were playing "Not A Love Song" on guitar. It sounded pretty cool to hear it on guitar. It's like... Real pretty but it does sound like a love song on the guitar.

Then, we watched the video of Ally and I playing the piano laughing. Good times.

I got like seventy fan mail. It's so hard not to reply to all of them. I want too though. This one says

"Dear Austin Moon,

I love your songs. How do you do your hair? It's real awesome! How's Ally? She's like the best songwriter, isn't she? My favorite song of yours is "Better Together" cause it's like.... You should stick together. Is it true that Trish is your manager? If so, she's my cousin! I'm so happy that she's getting married. Are you still with Ally? Your like the perfect couple. But, you have had pretty girls as your girlfriend. Sorry, this is long!

Love,

Rayan"

I loved the fan mail I get. Sometimes it's real funny.

I get a text.

"Austin, I need you now."

It was from Ally.