Chapter 8: Regrets

Austin POV

I just stared at Ally for a response. She looked like she was fixing to cry. I hugged her. All of the sudden she started screaming in my shoulder. I pat her back. She was crying for three straight minutes. I move from her and brush her hair from her eyes. She smiled. I loved her still. I know I do. She's like everything to me.

"Austin.... We moved on. We can't just drop everything and get back together." She says. I get four months to get back to her and I didn't. Why didn't I? I don't know. That whole four months I sang and I was depressed.

"We can Ally. I know we can! We made it through everything." I say. She nods no.

"Sure we did but we don't know if we are true love. If I knew I would do everything for you. But.. We just don't know." She says.

"Ally please tell me you missed seeing me, hearing me, talking to me... I missed that all of you. I didn't mean anything I said before I love you Alison. Please..." I say crying. She hugs me.

"Yes I did." She admits. We hug for a few minutes. I missed everything about her.

"Well are we still friends?" I say anxiously. She says yes to me. I smile to her.

Ally POV

I walk to the bathroom. I suddenly start smiling to myself. I don't know why I changed my hair. I'm going to call my hair stylist. I call her and my appointment is tomorrow.

I turn on the music and dance around and Austin dances too. We danced together and laughed. I did the sprinkler and Austin did the twist. We had fun.

I still regret that I made a few mistakes on Austin. I love him but that day at the airport I wasn't very understanding. I forgot that he always makes that up with something sweet. To tell the truth, I have no idea why I didn't answer him. I'm going to the mall to shop for new clothes.