Clyde Has A Crush!

Middletown High School

LaRosa Lane

Middletown, Connecticut

Clyde: *in the lunch line* Salisbury steak for lunch today.

Girl: *long brown hair, ocean blue eyes, black blouse, black skirt, black nylons, and shiny, black high heels, getting her lunch tray, and sits down to eat*

Clyde: She's hot! *gets his lunch tray, and sits next to the girl* Hi!

Girl: Hi! *eating her Salisbury steak*

Clyde: You look mighty pretty today! *gazing at the girl with love in his eyes*

Girl: Thanks! *drinking her chocolate milk*

Clyde: *thinking* She is the most hottest chick in this school! Her eyes are blue as the smooth waves off Cape Cod, on a beautiful sunny morning.

Girl: You better eat your lunch, dude! Don't want it to get cold! *chuckles*

Clyde: *stammering* R right!! Don't want that to happen, heh! *quickly eats his Salisbury steak*

Girl: What's your name?

Clyde: Clyde! What about you? *smiling dreamily*

Girl: I'm...... *hears the bell ring* Sorry, I gotta go! Lunch is over! *quickly dumps her tray and takes it to the cleaning window*

Clyde: Darn it!!!! Stupid bell!!!

This story was written on Tuesday, February 6th, 2024.

A/N Clyde has a crush on that girl!! Will he ever know her name? 🥺 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.