All Out Of Orange Juice!

Stonycrest Dr

Middletown, Connecticut

Joyce: *opens the fridge* I ran out of orange juice!

Matthew: Ya did?

Joyce: Yes I did!

Matthew: Wow!

Joyce: Want to ride with me to the supermarket to get some more?

Dead Alligator: *lying on Joyce's bed, but has been bathed*

Matthew: Sure, which one are we going to?

Joyce: Price Chopper on Washington St.

Matthew: Cool, let's go!

Joyce: *gets her car keys, starts up her blue 1987 Cadillac DeVille with a Michigan license plate on it*

Matthew: *gets in the front, closes the car door, and buckles up*

Joyce: *drives out of Stonycrest Dr, turns left onto Newfield St, turns right onto Westfield St, drives past Fisher Rd, turns right onto Old Mill Rd, and drives past Belvedere Terrace*

Matthew: How do you like living here in Connecticut?

Joyce: It's a great state! This area in particular is nice! *drives, turns right onto Washington St, merging into the left lane, and pulls into the shopping plaza where Price Chopper and The Home Depot are located* Do you know my niece Meghan Watson?

Matthew: Can't say that I have. *gets out of the car*

Joyce: Well, she lives on Westfield St, not too far from me. *gets out of the car, closes the car door, and locks it*

This story was written on Thursday, February 8th, 2024.

A/N Joyce ran out of orange juice, so she and Matthew rode together to the supermarket to get some more! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.