Steven That Magic Wand Doesn't Belong To You!

Steven: Ooh, a magic wand! *picks up Breanca's magic wand* What should I do with this? I got it! *uses the magic wand to make a hot lady appear*

Hot Lady: *brunette hair, red dress, and white open toe sandals* Hey, handsome! *flutters her eyelashes*

Steven: Woo hoo!!! I hit the jackpot! Baby, I been looking for a gal like you all my life!

Hot Lady: Your dream has come true, babe!

And--here-we-are: *gasps* Steven!!!! *snatches her wand back, and uses it to make the hot lady disappear*

Hot Lady: *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Steven: Hey, bring her back!

And--here-we-are: How dare you mess with my wand! You will now suffer the consequences! *uses her magic wand to turn Steven into a chicken*

Steven: *turned into a chicken and clucks*

Ken: Chicken or not, I'm still gonna beat you up! *beats up Steven*

Steven: *getting beat up in his chicken form*

And--here-we-are: *uses her magic wand to make a comb appear so she can comb her hair*

Ken: *still beating up Steven*

Steven: *still getting beat up in his chicken form*

This story was written on Saturday, February 17th, 2024.

A/N Steven, don't ever mess with Breanca's magic wand ever again! 😾 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.