Mall Is About To Close!

Meriden Mall

Lewis Ave

Meriden, Connecticut

Bob Kimball: Come on, Jonathan! The mall is closing soon! We have to go!

Jonathan: Hold on, I'm finishing my burger! This food court is awesome!

Dead Alligator: *lying on the floor in JC Penney*

Woman: *discovers* How did he die? *opens his mouth*

Bob Kimball: Jonathan, come on!! You're too slow!

Jonathan: Alright!!! *throws his food away*

Bob Kimball: *takes the escalator downstairs*

Jonathan: We came in through JC Penney I think.

Bob Kimball: Yeah. *exiting the mall, and unlocks his blue 1995 Honda Accord with a New Jersey license plate on it*

Jonathan: You're from New Jersey? *gets in the car*

Bob Kimball: No, this isn't mine. A friend of mine let me borrow her car, till mine is fixed. *gets in the car, and starts it up, and drives out of the mall parking lot, and merges onto the Interstate 691 east ramp towards Middletown* Santanangelo Circle, right?

Jonathan: Yeah, it's off Long Lane.

Bob Kimball: Okay. *driving on Interstate 691 eastbound*

This story was written on Thursday, February 8th, 2024.

A/N The mall was in the process of closing! Jonathan took too long eating his food at the food court! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.