she runs to you (requested)

You looked around at all of your teammates surrounding you and the fans in the stands who were going crazy as your team won tonight's game. 

It felt so surreal to see all of your dreams coming true right in front of your eyes tonight.

You've worked so hard to get where you are now and you're so passionate about the sport you chose to pursue and the dreams you chose to chase.

Now, you and your team are moving on to one of the biggest events in the world, the Super Bowl and you couldn't be more excited.

You laughed and grinned as the other female footballers around you shared big hugs and a few tears.

But you couldn't pay much attention to them because you were only focused on one thing.

Your beautiful girlfriend.

As soon as the game ended and your team won, she was running off of the stands and down to the field to be with you.

You looked for her through the crowd of people surrounding you and, very quickly, your eyes met her bright blue ones.

They were so full of pride and happiness and it melted your heart so much.

You opened your arms and she ran to you the rest of the way before throwing her arms around you.

As soon as she was holding you, her lips hit yours and you felt your heart start to race, as it always does when she kisses you.

Everyone else seemed to fade away.

You wouldn't ever deny that you're beyond grateful for all of the fans that support you and your teammates and you're especially thankful for your teammates, of course.

But Taylor is your biggest fan and she's always made sure that you and the rest of the world know that; it's in her big blue eyes, the way she always cheers you on, and the way she kisses you for the world to see.

Her soft lips moved perfectly against yours as your heart nearly burst from the love and happiness you felt.

This was your dream, your life, and having your sweet and beautiful girl by your side to cheer you on and support you made it even more amazing.

Neither of you wanted to pull away but when you both needed a little air in your lungs, her warm lips slowly pulled off of yours.

She brushed a lock of hair behind your ear that had fallen out of your ponytail and her smile was bigger and brighter than you'd ever seen as she pulled you closer to her with her hands on your hips.

"Congratulations, baby girl. I'm so proud of you." She grinned.

"Thank you, baby." You said as tears filled your eyes.

It was as if everything you have ever wanted was right there in front of you right now and you thanked your lucky stars for all of your dreams coming true, your amazing girlfriend being here by your side being the biggest dream come true of all.

"I love you so much." You whispered as she kissed your cheek.

"I love you too." She said before chuckling as she watched a tear fall down your cheek. "Don't cry, darling."

She pulled you into her arms again, her hold on you strong and full of unconditional love and endless pride.

"Don't worry, Tay. They're tears of happiness, I promise." You said against her neck as you kissed her soft skin. "I'm so happy. My dreams are all coming true."

She grinned at you as you pulled away slightly, just enough to look into her eyes again.

"And, as amazing as it all is, you're still the best thing to ever happen to me."

She brushed her fingers across your side before pecking your lips and hugging your side.

"And you, my sweet girl, are the best thing that has ever been mine."