you're not in the mood to go further when making out (requested)

You couldn't get enough of how incredible it felt to have Taylor's lips on yours.

Her lips are always so soft and so warm and you can't help but feel as if they were meant for you.

She hummed against your lips as you pulled her closer by putting your hands on her hips.

"Tay," You sighed softly as she slipped her hand beneath your shirt, fingertips brushing against your skin.

It's been a long day for you both and it felt nice to be so close to your girl.

"You're just perfect." She spoke against your lips before pulling away from the soft and loving kisses.

Your heart was hammering against your chest and a bright smile pulled at your lips as she kissed your face.

But after kissing the corners of your lips, her kisses began to trail down your jaw and neck.

Usually, this would make you melt.

It would cause her name to fall from your lips repeatedly and it would make your heart race even more because you knew what she was doing.

The desire was rushing through her veins as she began to leave love bites across your skin.

She pulled the top of your shirt down slightly so she could kiss your chest.

It was clear that she wanted you and that she wanted to take this even further as she craved to touch you, feel you, and kiss every inch of your body.

But you weren't feeling it tonight.

You didn't feel that same rush of excitement nor did you feel like taking things further.

You're exhausted from the long day you had and you just don't feel like you want more than this tonight.

"Tay?"

She sensed that something wasn't right as she tried to untie the strings on your pajama pants because her nickname had left your lips in a question rather than a moan.

She looked up at you with a worried look as she gently cupped your cheek in her palm.

"Yes, darling?"

"I don't think I have it in me tonight to go further. I don't want to."

Taylor wasn't upset or annoyed by you not being in the mood like some partners might be.

She was so understanding and so respectful that rather than showing an ounce of frustration, she smiled as she put her forehead against yours.

"Okay, my love."

She kissed your forehead before laying down beside you and pulling you into her arms.

"You're not mad or disappointed?"

"What? No, baby." She said as she played with your hair. "You're not in the mood, that happens and I understand completely."

You smiled a little as you stared into her pretty blue eyes.

"You're my girl and I love you lots. I would never get mad or disappointed if you're not in the mood. I'll never push you into anything you don't want to do. We can just cuddle."

You snuggled up to her a little more and kissed her neck softly.

"You're so amazing."

"So are you." She whispered. "There'll be other nights, baby. Let's just relax and watch some TV while we cuddle."

"That sounds great." You sighed contentedly as your heavy eyes slipped shut.

And you couldn't help but feel as though you were the luckiest girl in the world.