clowning (requested)

The lights from the cameras flashing as soon as the doors opened and you and Taylor stepped out of the car were bright.

Taylor held your hand tightly and began to talk to you about whatever came to mind because she knows that, sometimes, the crowds of people that surround you bth when they find out where she's going to be can be a little overwhelming.

"Taylor, Y/N!" The paparazzi shouted. "I see you're both dressed in all black today. Is this a hint?"

You and Taylor just smirked at each other and kept walking towards the doors of the restaurant.

Tonight, you're having dinner with a couple of friends and you and Taylor decided to have a little fun as you do so.

"Is your version of reputation coming out soon? Taylor, Y/N, please answer!" They called out as you two stepped into the restaurant.

You were both led over to the table and saw that your mutual friends hadn't arrived yet so you both decided to just order a drink first and wait for them to show.

Opening up your phone, it didn't surprise you at all to see that you and Taylor were already trending, along with #reputationtaylorsversion.

You tapped Taylor on the shoulder and she set her glass down before looking at your phone screen as you tilted it for her to see.

"I'm not surprised." She giggled and kissed your cheek softly. "You have no idea how much I love my fans. No one does. There are no words to describe it."

She pulled you a little closer as you scrolled through the excited tweets together.

"But it's fun to tease them a little from time to time."

It was all in good fun at the end of the day.

Her love for her fans was inexpressible, truly.

But she knows they tend to clown over every little thing, taking every little detail and turning them into easter eggs somehow, even if they're not meant to be any.

Such as tonight.

You know how excited her fans are about her version of reputation.

Every word she says, every caption on her posts across social media, every outfit, and every performance she does are all turned into possible hints towards it coming soon.

They even believe that your black outfits tonight are hints of it being announced any day now.

"It can be." You agreed with a laugh.

"What are they saying?" She asked curiously.

"This can't be a coincidence, they're both giving signs that reputation TV is coming soon!" You read aloud. "They're both wearing black? They're telling us it's happening soon. I just know it!"

Other tweets that caught your eye were,

"It's definitely happening! reputation TV is coming soon!"

"They're up to something."

"She even got her girlfriend in on it. I just know that reputation TV is coming very soon, probably much sooner than we think."

"Look at that one," Taylor said as she had you stop scrolling before reading the tweet aloud. "I have the feeling that they're just teasing us because we constantly clown over every little thing. They're probably inside the restaurant reading through these tweets laughing about how we're just clowns!"

You looked around with a laugh.

"Damn, it's as if they're in here with us. They know us so well." You said and she laughed.

"Yeah." She said. "I know they're excited and a little impatient but I'll announce it when the time is right." She sighed.

"Hey," You said as you locked your phone and set it down. "They have no idea what you've got up your sleeve. You have thirty-one songs coming out pretty soon. You work hard. Don't push yourself. They can wait."

She nodded with a smile before setting her cheek on your shoulder.

"I just know when you do release it, it's going to be huge." You proudly said.

"And then the clowning for my twelfth album will begin." She laughed before you nodded.

"Knowing them, I'm sure it will." You giggled. "But at the end of the day, they will always support you."

"I know." She spoke.

"Almost as much as I do." You softly spoke before kissing her head.

"I know!" She grinned happily, feeling like the happiest and luckiest girl ever.