she gets you to submit to her by tickling you (requested)

"It's been such a long day." Taylor sighed as she collapsed onto the sofa beside you. "I'm so exhausted."

"My poor baby." You said before you scooted closer to her and kissed the corners of her lips softly.

She opened her eyes and you watched them sparkle before a smile tugged at her lips.

"I think I know something that can cheer you up." You said before Taylor jumped at the sound of a knock on the door. "Perfect timing."

You kissed her cheek before getting up from the sofa and going over to the door.

"Hello." The delivery driver at the door greeted. "That'll be twenty-two dollars even."

You grabbed your wallet from the table by the door and handed him the money plus a tip as Taylor furrowed her eyebrows and watched what was going on.

"Thank you! Have a good day."

"You too." He said before you grabbed the pizza box and closed the door.

"You ordered pizza?" Taylor grinned as you placed the box on the table.

"I did." You smiled. "I'm going to grab some drinks, plates, and napkins for us. I'll be right back."

"Okay." She said before excitedly opening the pizza box.

She licked her lips upon seeing the delicious toppings on every slice.

It looked so good that her mouth was watering.

"Jack texted me saying that you were stressed out today so I figured I'd order a pizza and give you cuddles." You said as you returned to the living room.

"Thank you, darling. This makes me very happy." She happily said. "I love you."

"I love you too." You said before kissing her lips and putting a plate on her lap.

After putting a slice of pizza on her plate and a slice on yours, you both began to eat and talk about whatever came to mind.

She vented about all the things on her mind and felt the weight of the world on her shoulders slip away as you ate together.

You cracked jokes to make her smile and let her talk about whatever she wanted to as you both quickly finished all the slices in the box.

Except for one.

"There's one left." You said before looking at her.

"Thank you for letting me have it, my love. That's very nice of you." She grinned and leaned in to kiss your cheek, only for you to put your hand on her shoulder and furrow your eyebrows at her.

"I never said that."

"Well, I'm eating it anyway." She said before sticking her tongue out at you.

"No, it's mine." You said before you both reached for the slice.

"But I had a stressful day." She pouted. "I have a lot on my plate. Be a good girl and let me have it." She winked.

Your breath hitched upon hearing her call you that.

"We should watch a movie too." She suggested. "I really would love to watch my favorite."

"We always agree on what to watch and I'm tired of that movie, Tay. Can't we watch something else?" You asked. "And why don't we just share the last slice?"

"Because when you were eating your last one, you said you were so full you could hardly finish it. You're not hungry enough for another!"

"It sounds delicious. I'm sure I can force it down."

She gently pushed your hand away as you tried to lift the slice from the cardboard.

"It's mine."

"No." You argued before folding your arms over your chest. "Either we split it or it's all mine. Your choice."

Knowing you were so full you probably wouldn't be able to finish your half, she put her plate down on the table and did the same with yours before gently pushing you on your back.

"What are you doing?" You wondered.

"You're going to let me have that last slice, baby. I'm going to tickle you until you give in." She smirked and watched your eyes go wide before she began to tickle your sides.

"Taylor, no!" You said before bursting into laughter.

She smiled as she watched you squirm around underneath her.

"Tay, stop it!" You giggled.

"I'll stop if you submit to me and let me have the last slice." She grinned.

"Never."

"Fine. I'll just keep tickling you then." She said before she continued to tickle you, making sure to tickle you everywhere she knows makes you squirm.

You laughed so hard tears were falling down your cheeks and your stomach ached.

It was unbearable but you tried so hard to keep from caving in and submitting to her the way she so badly wanted you to.

"Let me have it. Come on, you know you want to. Submit to me, baby girl." She laughed.

Leaning in as she continued to tickle you, she whispered in your ear,

"Come on, baby girl. Be a good girl for mommy."

The tickling was torturous enough but that made you weak in the knees and you couldn't hold on any longer.

"Fine, fine! You can have it, Tay! Have it." You laughed.

"Imagine how much torture you wouldn't have had to go through if you did that to begin with." She smirked as she grabbed the last slice and leaned back against the sofa.

You sat up and tried to catch your breath.

"Do you want any more of it?" She asked, just to be sure.

"No, baby. You're right, I'm too full to finish it, as delicious as it is. You had a long and stressful day. You eat the pizza while I turn your movie on."

She smirked and ate a bite of the pizza as you put your head on her shoulder and picked up the remote.

"That's mommy's good girl."