karma (requested)

You watched proudly from the VIP tent with Taylor's parents as she performed.

These nights are some of your favorites; watching her shine as her fans scream in excitement as she puts on a phenomenal and unforgettable show for them.

You've been dating Taylor for a few months now but you two only became public a few weeks ago and since then, everything has changed.

Her fans are completely obsessed with seeing her dating a girl who plays football.

It helps put their minds at ease that she's always safe when you're around and very loved.

Of course, since you're both in the public eye and strong powerful women who always succeed and excel at what you do, not everyone has been supportive.

But at the end of the day, she makes everything better and you're the proudest woman in the world to call her yours.

So when you get to be here at her shows and you get to show her so much love and support, they're always some of your favorite moments, as well as hers.

It's hard to believe that yet another show is coming to an end though.

Even though the show is three hours long, it always goes by too fast and leaves you feeling even more excited to watch her shine at the next one.

"I can't believe it's already the last song!" You told Andrea, watching her grin.

"Time flies when you're having fun, right?" She happily asked. "These shows always go by quickly. We're always so proud of her!"

"So am I." You said as you looked at Taylor on the stage again.

Karma was nearing the end though there was still a minute or so left.

You were quietly singing along to the song with Taylor and since you know the song by heart now, you weren't at all prepared for the change of lyrics Taylor had up her sleeve.

"'Cause Karma is the thunder rattling your ground, karma's on your scent like a bounty hunter. Karmas gonna track you down step by step from town to town. Sweet like justice, karma is a queen. Karma takes all my friends to the summit..." You sang along.

But then, a grin tugged at Taylor's lips as she prepared to shock everybody with the cute change coming up.

"Karma is the girl on the team coming straight home to me,"

You looked at Taylor's parents in shock as Andrea grabbed your shoulder with an excited gasp while Scott just grinned widely.

"She adores you so much!" Scott said, his smile still so wide and bright.

"She's never done that before. She's so crazy about you." Andrea proudly said.

It warmed your heart to hear their assurance in that but you could tell long before that lyric changed that she adores you and you know that she knows you feel the same way about her, making her heart feel safe.

The fact that she had done that lyric change for the rest of the world to hear told you and everyone else just how much you meant to her.

And as much as you love watching her, you were beyond excited for her to just come off the stage so you could give her the biggest hug and kiss.

And after taking her bow and blowing some kisses to the fans, she rushed over to you.

You laughed happily as she threw her arms around your neck and you melted into her kiss the second her soft lips met yours.

And though there were still people around, kissing her and being with her made you feel as if you two were the only ones in the world that existed.

It was a magical feeling.

You could even say that... you felt sparks fly.

When she pulled away, you were both smiling from ear to ear, very obviously so smitten and so incredibly happy.

"You did amazing out there tonight."

"Yeah? How'd you like that lyric change?" She teasingly questioned.

"It was unexpected and I loved it!" You replied.

"She was blushing so much." Scott joked. "Seeing you two together, so in love and so happy, reminds me of two teenagers. So high school, yet so incredibly beautiful to witness."

Taylor bit her lip as an idea came to her mind.

She put her cheek on your shoulder, her soft lips brushing against the skin exposed from the tank top you had on due to the warm air.

"I love you." You whispered and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She excitedly said before hugging you, happier than she had ever been.