our future (requested)

"What are you thinking about?" Taylor whispered as she kissed your head softly.

"Just how good life is." You replied.

You were curled up in bed together, the time a little after three am yet there was no sign of either of you getting to sleep anytime soon.

You're sure you'll be tired tomorrow but you don't care at all because these moments with Taylor are so much more important to you than sleep is.

Lifting your head from her shoulder, you stared into her soft blue eyes as she brushed her fingers across your back.

"I can't believe how amazing it is. You make me so happy, Taylor. I feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world because you're mine."

"I feel the same way about you, darling." She said. "Life is pretty incredible, isn't it?"

You nodded and watched a smile pull at her soft lips before she leaned in and gave you a little kiss.

"Before we met, I actually didn't know if I'd find someone like you; someone so understanding and so loving. Someone who brings out the best in me and someone who doesn't wonder if they can handle everything my life comes with. I know it's not always pretty. But you made me realize that someone who truly loves and cares for you won't be scared away so easily. You're everything I've always hoped and dreamt of finding."

You brushed your fingers along her cheek softly as you listened to her speak, every word making your heart flutter a little more than before.

"I can't believe how lucky I am. You're always here for me and you genuinely love and appreciate me. I never want to let you go." She whispered.

"I never want to let you go either." You said. "Before meeting you, I was so afraid to fall in love. I wanted to but things just never seemed to work. I was convinced it just wasn't for me. But then you came along and you changed my entire perspective on what love is. I realize now how magical the feeling is and all the things I didn't know if I'd want I want now. You make me a better person. You're my everything."

She smiled softly as her fingertips continued to dance along your spine.

"You're the best thing that's ever been mine."

She giggled happily before leaning down to brush the tip of her nose against yours.

"I know that I wrote that song a long time ago but I think it fits us more than anything else. Because you, my love, are the best thing that's ever been mine, too."

You put your lips on hers, stealing a kiss from her lips.

"You make everything I've ever been through so worth it. Everything I have ever gone through to get here to these moments with you all has meaning now and I'd do it again and again if it means that I get to end up here with you every single time. Every broken heart, every tear, every doubt I had about falling in love was painful at the time but now, it makes sense. Because it was all meant to bring me here to you."

"There was always an invisible string tying you to me, wasn't there?" You joked and she shook her head with a smile.

"Yes." She said.

"I feel the same way. It was always fate that we'd end up here together. You're my person." You whispered. "My one and only, the love of my life, the other half of me."

She kissed your forehead softly and you closed your eyes and basked in the feeling of her lips on your skin.

"We're so good together." She smiled. "I think we're the cutest couple to ever exist."

"I agree and I think your hundreds of millions of fans that say that all the time would also agree with us." You said and she nodded.

"True." She grinned. "I love you so much. I love how kind you are, how you always make me smile, how you make me keep finding more reasons to fall in love with you every minute of every day, and how genuinely happy you make me. I just love everything about you."

"I love you too, baby, every single thing." You whispered before putting your head back on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. "I love how you make me feel. I love how you treat others by constantly helping and supporting them. I love how selfless you are. God, your heart is so big and so beautiful and I love that about you. I love how you're the most beautiful human being to ever exist by being truly beautiful inside and out. I love how hardworking you are, how much and how hard you love others, especially me."

"Yes. You, most of all." She smiled.

"I love your smile, your touch, your love for music, how deeply you care about others like your family and your fans. I just love you so much, Tay. I truly do. More than I ever imagined I could love someone. I just want to stay here forever and keep falling more and more in love with you."

"Me too." She said. "I can't wait to marry you someday."

"Someday soon?" You asked with hopeful eyes, causing hers to sparkle.

"Sooner than you think, darling." She promised. "And then we'll start our family and adopt a bunch of cats."

"Thirteen of them, to be exact."

She laughed and nodded in agreement, her gaze adoring as you stared into each other's eyes.

"And when we're old, we'll look back on these moments and say all of this all over again. Because it'll still be true. We'll still be so in love and we'll still be thanking our lucky stars for each other."

"I look forward to it all." You said excitedly. "I can't wait. Our future is going to be so amazing."

"It will, my love." She agreed.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Not at all." She spoke. "In fact, I'm so excited about our future that I can't sleep."

"Me too." You giggled before you moved around and began to kiss her neck, your heart almost about to burst with love for her.

"Oh, I see where this is going." She said as she bit her lip upon feeling your fingers slip beneath her shirt to caress her soft skin.

You looked up at her and watched her playfully raise her eyebrows at you, making you laugh.

"I love you, Tay." You whispered before kissing her lips.

"I love you too, Y/N," She said as she pulled you closer, her arms wrapping around you a little tighter as you continued to share sweet, loving kisses.