Chapter Two - What the...?

I've changed why the Cullens moved to England as it fit the later story more.

~Edward~

Alice had dragged me to this antique shop to try and cheer me up. It had been about six month since Bella and I broke up. I discovered that she was dating Jacob behind my back. Also that she was dating me behind his back. She had apparently told him, we had broken up because she wanted Jacob instead of me. I figured this out not long after we got engaged and when I figured this out, I broke up with her. Plus I had to stop Rosalie from mauling her when she found out. Didn't help that only Carlisle was calm about this all, so I had no help from anyone else. Even Alice wanted me to let Rosalie maul her. 

Not long after we broke up, we moved as everyone could tell I was very depressed and everything reminded me of her. So now we are in a small town in England that hardly gets any sun, even less than Forks. And Forks only got sun like once every few months. From what I've heard from the thoughts of some of the town's folk, the last sunny day was about eight months ago. 

"Come on, Edward, at least look around to see if anything catches your eye." Alice said lightly pushes me forward before turning and looking through some very old looking clocks to the left,

Sighing in defeat, I walked through the shop trying to focus on the objects to see if I liked any of them, but couldn't bring myself to really care. That is of course until I came across a very dusty old lamp that was hidden behind an old equally dusty vase. I carefully moved the vase out of the way and picked up the lamp. Noticing it was even dustier than I originally thought I rubbed some of the dust off so I could look more closely at it. 

My eyes widened as some light purple smoke poured from the spout and swirled into a small tornado. I looked around to see if anyone else was seeing this, but the shop keeper was by Alice who was still by the clocks. Looking back at the light purple tornado, my eyes widened as it began to disappear and in its place was a guy who looked maybe eighteen. 

He had short, messy, dark brown hair, had a fairly dark tan and greenish grey eyes. He was about five or so inches shorter than me and had a rather skinny build. One thing that confused me slightly was he was wearing an early 20th century black suit, just without the jacket and instead only wore a black vest. 

I watched as he looked around the shop before his eyes settled on me, while noticini that I couldn't hear his thoughts. It was just then that I realized his scent and felt like my throat was on fire. I clenched the hand that wasn't holding the lamp into a extremely tight fist to try and restrain myself as his scent was at least three times as strong as Bella's ever was. I continued to watch him, careful not to breathe, as his eyes traveled down my body and settled on the lamp I was holding and he had just came out of. He looked back at my face and gave me a dazzling grin. "Hello, I'm Elliot, and seeing as you are holding my lamp and I see no one else around who could have released me...You must be my new master." He said his grin never leaving his beaut-um I mean his normal face. 

I continued to stare at him, still not breathing, until his words finally registered and I stared down at him confused. "Master?"