Chapter Ten - Carlisle!

~Elliot~

"YAY! I did it!" I yelled smiling at Eddie as I finally managed to get my character up the ledge I had been trying to get up, and failing, for about ten minutes. I turned back to the TV and continued playing as I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye and heard Alice chuckling over in her chair. 

I was in the middle of trying to find the way over to the partially sunken sub, I was playing some game called Drake's Fortune, when I heard some cars pulling up and both Eddie and Alice looked over at the front door to the house. "I think you should pause and save the game, Elliot." Alice said looking back at me and I nodded following her instructions, although I didn't really know why, but did it nevertheless. 

Just after I had saved the game the front door opened and five other vampires walked into the house. The first one I saw was a tall blonde haired vampire. His blonde hair was wavy and he had gold eyes, duh, but they seemed to be getting darker every second. Which made me remember vampires were attracted to blood and I have blood...Anyway he was wearing pair of pants, like mine and Eddie, that were kind of faded and he had on a short sleeved black shirt. Behind him was was a huge vampire. He had short curly black hair and was built like a freaking bear. He was wearing a pair of black pants, like Eddie's, and a tight red shirt. 

Next was a very beautiful blonde vampire. She had long wavy hair and a sour look on her face when she looked over at me. She was wearing a pair of black dress pants, a light blue shirt with a darker blue jacket on over that. Behind her was a motherly looking vampire with long king of curly dark brown hair and had a heart shaped face. She was wearing a knee skirt with a flural pattern in it and a pink blouse. 

I looked behind her and I smiled big seeing the only other master I've ever had that let me call him by his name. "CARLISLE!" I yelled jumping up from the couch and running over to him hugging him around his waist as he was a bit taller than me. 

"Okay...who found his lamp?" He asked chuckling as he gently hugged me back. 

~Edward~

"YAY! I did it!" Elliot yelled smiling at me happy that he finally managed to get up the ledge in the game after ten minutes of trying and failing. He turned back to the TV and continued playing as I smiled at him and Alice chuckled finding his enthusiasm over such a small thing. Well to us anyway. 

He was in the middle of trying to find the way over to the partially sunken sub when I heard some cars pulling up and both Alice and I looked over at the front door to the house. "I think you should pause and save the game, Elliot." Alice said looking back at me and he nodded following her instructions. 

Just after he had finished saving the game the front door opened and Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle walked into and Elliot looked over them all. Jasper was having a little trouble seeing as Elliot had flowing blood. Which made me realize I hadn't have any trouble with it the whole time he's been out of his lamp. Emmett and Esme were looking at him with interest while Rosalie was kind of glaring at him, which made me feel very protective over him.

He looked over at Carlisle and smiled big. "CARLISLE!" He yelled jumping up from the couch and running over to him hugging him around his waist.

"Who found his lamp?" He asked chuckling as he gently hugged him back. 

"Wait how do you two know each other?" Alice asked while I was too busy glaring at his arms that were around Elliot. 

"He found my lamp not long after he was first turned into vampire." Elliot said laughing about something while Carlisle scowled. 

Does he have to bring that up? He asked in his head while looking down at Elliot. 

"Wait what are you?' Rosalie asked glaring at him and I turned my glare onto her. 

"I'm a genie." He said releasing Carlisle and walking back over to the couch and sat down next to me. "So Carlisle did you tell them how your control was when I met you?" He asked and smirked slightly when Carlisle glared at him. 

"Don't you dare."

"What? Don't you want to them to know the only reason you have such good control is because of me?" 

"Quiet!" 

"What does he mean Carlisle?" I asked voicing everyone's thoughts. 

"When I first met Carlisle, he had terrible control. And while he managed to never harm a human his control was pretty much worse than any other vampire's I've ever met." He said laughing at the glare Carlisle was shooting him. "His first wish was to be unaffected by blood. Helped his doctor's instinct." 

All of us laughed as Carlisle muttered under his breath as he tried walking upstairs to get away from Elliot and the laughter, but was stopped by a wall of light purple smoke. He growled under his breath before turning and sitting down on one of the couches next to Esme while glaring at Elliot playfully.