Chapter Five - Do you believe in genies?

~Edward~

I sat down on the couch looking down at Elliot's lamp in my hands. Alice was standing off to the side with her hands on her hips and was staring me down. She may have been kind of angry about me constantly avoiding her questions and the fact that I refused to let her touch the lamp. I don't really know why, but I just didn't want anyone else to touch it. It was obvious that I was being possessive, I just didn't understand why. "Are you going to just sit there or what?" She asked extremely annoyed with me by this point.

"Alice, have you ever wondered if there are other supernatural creatures on Earth beside werewolves and vampires?" I asked looking over at her. 

"What made you ask that?"

"Nothing, just have you...ever?" She took her hands off her hips and crossed her arms in front of her chest and started pondering. 

The next minute or so passed in complete silence before she turned to me and answered. "Yeah, I've wondered if there are. But I haven't ever seen anything to prove that there are."

"What if I said I found something to prove there was other supernatural species?"

"I would say, prove it." She said staring at me with a look of disbelief on her face. I looked back down at the lamp and turned it around in my hands for a few seconds before I rubbed the side of the lamp. A few seconds later light purple smoke poured out from the spout. It once again formed into a small, 5'8" height and as it dissipated, I saw Elliot in the middle still in the outfit he had when he had gone back into his lamp. He looked around the room a little, stared at me for a few seconds, before noticing Alice standing to his left with wide eyes. "Alice, this is Elliot, Elliot, this is my sister Alice." I said motioning over to her and not a second later she squealed as she tackled him to the floor. 

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" She chanted over and over as she held onto him while he tried to get back to his feet.