Chapter Three - Master?

~Edward~

"Master?" I asked looking down at him confused. 

"You were the one who rubbed my lamp, yes?" He asked and continued when I nodded. "That makes you my master."

"I still don't really understand."

"I'm a genie, you know all powerful genie. I can grant you three wishes and once those three wishes have been granted I am forced back into my lamp to wait until someone new finds me and becomes my next master." He explained and my eyes widened in shock. 

"I...I didn't even know genies existed." I said quietly after looking around again to make sure no one was listening in. 

"Well seeing as your a vampire, I don't think it's THAT much of a stretch." He said smirking up at me as my eye widened again realizing he knew, but that did make sense seeing as I have no idea how old he is. 

"Uh..." I stared down at him no idea of what to say to that.

"So, Master, what's your name...Unless you want to me call you master, then I will." He said kind of blurting out the last bit almost as though he was scared I would punish him for asking my name. 

"My name's Edward, please don't call me master." I said and he looked relieved for a second before giving me a dazzling smile, which if I was still alive I'm sure would make my heart skip a beat. 

"Edward..." He tested out and it sent a shiver down my spine. "Edward!" He said, kind of loudly, grinning from ear to ear. 

"Could you um...change into something more modern? Your clothes are kind of noticable." He looked at me confused until he looked down at my clothes. 

"Sure..." He said snapping his fingers and the same light purple smoke that came out of the lamp surrounded him in another tornado and when it disappeared I saw he was wearing a smaller verison of my clothes. His shirt, even though it was much smaller than mine, was still very baggy and part of it fell passed one of his shoulders. The color was purple instead of blue like my shirt and surprisingly look very cute...erm I mean nice...yeah nice against his darkish skin. He had, also baggy, tan pants like mine and was wearing a smaller verison of my sneakers. "Oh, the shirt is too big...I can fix that." He muttered quietly to himself, but I stopped him by grabbing his hand before he could snap his fingers again.

"It looks..." Adorable  "...fine." He looked at me for a few seconds, tilting his head to the side, before grinning from ear to ear again and nodded.

This clock is SO cute! I wonder if Edward found anything. I heard Alice think and knew she was coming this way. 

"Could you go back into your lamp? My sister is coming over and I would rather wait and explain where you came from when I get home." I said and he nodded snapping his fingers and the light purple smoke came out of the spout again, wrapped around him and then retreated. 

"Hey, Edward, look what I found!" Alice said, loudly, as she jumped in front of me. I looked down at the old, owl, clock and smiled slightly. 

"It's nice, Alice." I said putting my hand on her head and purposely messing up her hair knowing it would annoy her beyond belief. 

"HEY!" She yelled swatting away my hand and glared up at me. "Oh, you found something!" She exclaimed looking down at the lamp and tried to take it away. I quickly stepped away, holding it close to me and growled at her. "Okay, shesh." She said looking at me suspiciously as I kept the lamp close to my chest, without really realizing it. "Come on so we can pay for these and get home."