Chapter Eleven - Getting to know the vampires

~Elliot~

I had moved over on the couch that Mast...er I mean...Eddie was sitting on so I was closer to Carlisle who was on another couch not far from me and was trying to get him to talk to me. I knew he wasn't really THAT mad, he never really got mad...at least not when he was my master, but he was refusing to talk to me. “Come on, Carlie!” I said, purposely whining, loudly, as I pouted at him. I could tell everything else was trying not to laugh at the nickname, which I made up for him. Kind of like Edward's nickname Eddie. Well the blonde female wasn't laughing as she was glaring at me hatefully and Carlisle scowled turning away from me slightly. “I didn't mean to upset you.” I whimpered forcing my eyes to water to make it seem like I was going to cry. One trick that ALWAYS worked when he was my master. And what do you know? It worked!

"I forgive you, Elliot." He said slightly reluctantly. 

"Yay!" I yelled launching myself over the arm of the couch and into his lap hugging him so hard that I knew if he wasn't a vampire, it would've prevented him from breathing. I looked up at his face and saw a slightly sour look on his face. Meaning he realized I tricked him. Again. But he didn't try and push me off his lap.

"Why do I always fall for that?' I heard him muttered under his breath and heard the other laugh. 

"Because you have a soft spot for me?" I asked smiling at him innocently while trying not to laugh.

"I like him." The bear-like one said through his laughter.

"I like you too bear vampire." I said giggling when he turned to me looking confused.

"Bear vampire?"

"Well I only knnow Alice, Carlie and Eddie's names so until I know everyone else's I will be making, bad, names for the rest of you and you remind me of a bear." I explained like it was obvious. Which it kind of was as none of them introduced me to the rest of the vampires. Probably my fault, but whatever.

"Right, Elliot this is Esme, my mate, Jasper, Alice's mate, and Rosalie and Emmett who are also mates." Carlisle said pointing at each of them when he introduced them.

"Nice to meet you all." I said smiling at them, ignoring that Rosalie simply glared back.

"So you're a genie?" Emse asked making me turn to her, which was easy as she was sitting next to Carlisle who I had yet to get off of his lap. Plus he didn't seem to mind one bit.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"What all can you do?" The blonde vampire who was sitting in a chair near Alice, I think Carlisle said his name was Jasper or something, asked. I tapped my chin thinking as I looked at him and realized just what I was going to do. 

"Well I can do this." I said snapping my fingers and a small purple tornado surrounded him or a few seconds before disappearing. When it revealed him, his eyes were no longer black, but instead gold and he looked much more at ease than he was mere moments before.

"What did you do?" He asked shocked.

"The same thing In did to Carlie when he wished for it. I made it so you are unaffected by human blood now." I explained smiling brightly.

"I thought you said Carlisle needed to wish for that."

"I never said he needed to." I said giggling as Carlisle shifted slightly under me. "I would have done it anyway, but he didn't wait for that so he ended up wasting a wish for something I would have done none the less."

***

"How do you keep beating me?!" Emmett yelled as my character knocked out his...again. After about an hour of talking and learning about each other's pasts, he pulled me over to the TV and put a fighting game into the...console thingy so  we could play it. Honestly I think he just wanted to beat the genie who didn't know how to play the game. Which I don't, I was just pressing random buttons and somehow managing to beat him.

Although before I could respond, I felt someone grab my wrist and gently pull me to my feet. I barely even had the chance to see who it was, before they started dragging me out of the room and upstairs. Of course I didn't try and stop them as it was Eddie and as my master I wasn't going to go against him.