We Get Familiars?

Asia: I'm Ready!

Issei: Then we're off to distribute flyer. Let's go, Asia!

(Y/N): About time.

Rias: Wait.

Asia: Sorry?

Rias: This'll be the last week you have to distribute flyers.

(Y/N): What's with the change of pace?

Rias: As I've said before, you were doing it as part of your training. Distributing flyers is actually a familiar's job.

Issei: Then we're done distributing flyers?

Rias: First, you need to get a familiar.

Summoning her familiar, Rias summons a small bat.

Rias: This is my familiar. You've met her previously, Issei.

In a puff of smoke, the bat transforms into the cosplayer bat-girl who gave Issei the slip to begin with.

Issei: What?!

(Y/N): So this is the fabled cosplayer you told me about.

In a puff of smoke, it turns back before poofing away.

Akeno: This is mine.

From a small summon circle comes a small green imp.

Issei: A-An imp?

(Y/N): Cool.

Koneko: This is Shiro.

She shows of a small cat with two bells tied around its neck.

Kiba: Mine is—

Issei: I don—

You knee Issei in the gut making him wheeze.

(Y/N): Show me.

Kiba summons an average-sized bird, though it wasn't any type of bird you've ever seen before. Its wings looked shiny, almost steel like. It vanishes into a burst of wind.

Rias: It's a basic thing for demons. They can assist you, deliver messages, and even find things.

Asia: Um, how do you get a familiar?

Rias: That is...

A knock is heard.

Akeno: Come in!

Two students open the door and stepping through in a dignified manner was Sona.

(Y/N): The heck is Sona doing here?

Sona: Please excuse us.

Asia: "Um, who is she?"

(Y/N): Student Council President, Sona Shitori. Standing next to her is Tsubaki Shinra, her vice-president. The rest of them are the student council members.

Rias: What brings all of you here?

Sona: Just a greeting, since both of us have some new servants.

Issei: Servants? Don't tell me...

Akeno: Her real name is Sona Sitri. She's the heiress apparent of the upper-class Sitri family.

(Y/N): Wait, she's a devil too?! She was the last person I would expect!

Issei: You're telling me.

Saji: Rias, you didn't tell him about us? It's strange he wouldn't notice fellow devils, though.

Sona: Saji, the two families do not meddle in each other's affairs. It's no surprise that the Hyoudou brothers are unaware.

Issei: You're the guy who recently joined the student council as the secretary. Uh, Class 2-C's...