Chapter 11: Hell belongs to Bill & Alastor now

Meanwhile in Alastor's hideout:

He was getting impatient and bored. What was his partner taking so long, he wondered. Then he hated himself for having mentally called him his partner. Annoyed with the way he feels, he decided he definitely needed to do something.

He thinks: ""I detest the noisy picture box but possibly, there might be news on Bill and Lucifer."" So hesistantly, he switches on the small TV in his hideout he had just in case.

The news reporter of Hell indeed reported: "The fate of Hell is unknown as Lucifer announced his resignation, handing over the ownership of Hell to none other than the multi-dimensional threat Bill Cipher and his boyfriend Alastor who is more widely known as the radio demon."

Alastor switched off the TV.
He was thinking: ""Great. So much for keeping it to ourselves, hmm? But I'm indeed impressed. He defeated Lucifer and his daughter and now I have the honor of sharing the rulership of Hell with him. I'm... happy. Free. In love. Powerful. And I'm disgusted with my thoughts.""
Bill appeared again right in front of him.

Little timeskip:

After Bill has told Alastor in detail about how he has gained rulership of Hell, Alastor noticed himself feeling very... weird. He frowned.

Bill: "Let me guess: You're feeling confused again."
Alastor: "You telling me about how you made Hell yours is causing me to feel a weird sensation."

Bill: "Oh. Uhm... well that's unexpected. You're talking about a pleasurable sensation, right?"
Alastor: "I'm not sure. I hate how you make me feel all these confusing, pathetic, disgusting things! You're making me weak."

Bill: "Wanna make out?"
Alastor: "Uhm... I'm gonna leave this instant now."

He walks a few steps but notices that his body doesn't wanna leave. In a frustrated tone, he sighs loudly: "Ugh I hate this. Bill, you're the best but also worst thing to ever happen to me."

Bill smirks: "Oh come on, even I, an interdimensional ancient demon hungry for chaos and power, am handling first love better than you."
Alastor: "This just isn't me."

Bill scoffs: "Well well well can you finally decide whether you wanna give this thing a chance or whether you're running away from this with your tail between your legs because you're incapable of change? We've been going back and forth about this for ages now! You're disgusted about your feelings for me, then I comfort you, we have a sweet moment and then you are disgusted all over again and it goes on and on!"

Alastor sighs: "I admit you're right."
Bill: "So what do you wanna do about this... sensation you're feeling?"
Alastor blushes: "Turn into a humanoid form, Bill. And then we... kiss?"
Bill blushed too but also looks at him fondly: "That's a start."

Bill snaps with his fingers and turns into a young attractive man. With blonde hair and yellow and black clothes.

Alastor humms, liking what he sees. He walks right in front of Bill who was a bit smaller than him. So Bill gestured to a nearby couch nervously. They sat on the couch, closely next to each other. Alastor just sat around very nervously, not wanting to do anything wrong. So Bill initiated it.

He leaned forward, closed the gap between them and held his hands on Alastor's face carefully. Then he slowly kissed Alastor very tenderly and carefully. Alastor was very shy and reluctant reciprocating the kisses. He wanted the kisses but his old self wanted to hold him back.

Bill was getting more into it though and kissed him more passionantly and touched his suit wanting to feel a bit of his upper body. Bill wanted to be dominant and tugged Alastor down, laying on the sofa on his back, so Bill could lay on top of him while kissing him.

Bill then advanced to kissing his neck eagerly. Alastor whispers: "That's enough, Bill. I don't feel comfortable going any further than that."

Bill gets off him, giving him a supportive look: "That is fine. I respect your boundaries, love."

Alastor cringes: "Don't call me that."
Bill: "We literally just kissed. Tenderly."
Alastor turns away, his voice filling with static: "Don't remind me."

Bill turns back to his triangular shape: "Don't be like this again."
Alastor: "That was an... interesting experience but let's wait until we have another relationship talk. We've got other much more important things to do. We're gonna be busy ruling Hell now!"

Bill smirks excitedly: "So what do you wanna do first as new rulers of Hell?"

Alastor smirks back just as excitedly: "I wanna reform Hell. Make it the way it's supposed to be. I want sinners to get punished as they are supposed to. Not let them roam freely to do whatever like Lucifer did."

Bill narrows his eye: "Fun! But wouldn't that mean you have to get punished as well? Because you're a sinner?"

Alastor: "As ruler of hell, I'll make an exception. I'm not gonna be a dirty, weak sinner anymore. I didn't sin around idly like all the others. I took fate into my own hands and have deserved to be the ruler of hell now."

Bill blinks: "You mean... partial ruler of Hell."
Alastor's eyes tweak: "Mmmm right!"

Alastor continued: "And you are gonna... throw your infinite party now?"
Bill's face lights up: "Precisely, pal!"

Just as he finished his sentence, he creates a huge pyramid out of thin air. He makes the huge pyramid float above the centre of Hell so it can be seen from almost everywhere in Hell.

Before Bill floated off to his palace, he asked: "In what way exactly will you punish the sinners?"

Alastor's smile became very inhumane-looking: "With them harming themselves with the help of torture machines. Plus, possibly if you could recruit some non-sinners to additionally torture them and keep an eye on the suffering lot for us?"

Bill humms: "I love your wickedness! And yes sure thing, I'll go recruit some for you right now!"

Bill snaps his fingers and vanishes. Contently, Alastor smiles.

Only for Lucifer to appear right in front of him. Lucifer looked pissed beyond reason. He began shouting: "Hey, you dirtbag! You'll give back the ownership of Hell to me right here right now! You've done enough harm already and with your mighty triangle out of the way, I can finally turn the tables!"

Alastor gulped but still kept his deceiving smile up: "I'm not afraid of you. There's nothing you can do. If you kidnap me, he will come for you and snap you out of existance quicker than you can even say your daughter's name! If you kill me right here right now, it's gonna be the same result, hahahHAghdhhhKahgggrHa! Even if you kill me, you lose!"