Chapter 12: Violation

Timeskip:

1 hour later, Bill appears in Hell again, having brought several of his weird-looking minion-creatures from foreign dimensions.

Bill calls out, confused: "Well well well where is my dear deer boy?"
Not receiving any sort of answer, Bill is wondering: "He might could have just gone for a walk in Hell slaughtering some random demons who happen to cross his way. But what if... that isn't the case? What if freaking Lucifer waited in the shadows for me to shortly leave Hell so he can use Alastor against me?! Eghhh why couldn't I just have fallen in love with a guy just as powerful as me? But noooo I of course had to fall in love with a mortal. Ugh. Why even did I have to fall in love at all? It's idiotic and completely pointless. And now I'm vulnerable because I have actually got a weakness now..."

Meanwhile in Lucifer's hideout:

Lucifer had tied up Alastor tightly and brutally with very steel cords. He has several wounds and scars on his body now from the cords. They were unbelievably tight and hard. Lots of blood dropped from his scars.

Lucifer snarks: "And this is what you would want for all of Hellkind? Why?"

Alastor just laughs manically. Just as Lucifer was thinking, he wouldn't get a reply from him, he manically yelled with a crooked smile on his face: "Because sinners don't deserve anything better than that. It's the purpose of Hell to punish the sinners but YOU are doing a terribly pathetic job at that."

Lucifer laughs in a sad manner: "What gave you the idea Hell was solely for punishing sinners?"

Alastor tilts his head: "Isn't that the whole point of submitting to God? To not get punished in Hell but instead to face an eternal paradise in Heaven? We mortals have had our choice while we were on Earth and I chose to sin."

Lucifer whispers: "What are your sins?"
Alastor tilts his head even more: "Don't you happen to know that?"

Lucifer replies: "I do. But I want to hear you say it. What do you want to get punished for?"

Just as Alastor was about to answer, Bill entered the room in his angry-Bill-form.
Instead of requesting the release of Alastor, Bill simply started attacking Lucifer, shooting him with his laser. Lucifer blocked the laser.

Bill snapped his fingers & rearranged his molecules. At the spot where once used to be his ears, are his eyes. And at the spot where his mouth used to be, was now his nose. The place were his legs, there are now his arms etc.

Alastor jokingly scoffed, pretending to mock him: "Why didn't you just do that the first time we were facing him, you smart cookie?"
Bill giggled manically: "Oh dear! Where would be the fun in that?"

Lucifer was screaming in a very mortified tone. Not being able to speak properly anymore, he shrieked something. That something was supposed to mean "Please turn me back! I'll release your friend."

Bill just coldly said: "Nope!"

Then he went to Alastor to free him of the cords. Once Bill touched the cords, they instantly turn into a wax-like fluid. So Alastor could free himself: "What do you think of my tortured look? Me being full of scars and blood?"

Bill turns into his humanoid form, licking his lips. He gave him a certain look that Alastor couldn't quite interpret right. Before grasping what Bill was about to do, Bill just started kissing Alastor again.

Alastor was surprised but allowed Bill's tongue entry into his mouth. They were french-kissing as Bill's hands were also holding Alastor's shoulders and then Alastor's upper body.

Bill wanted his hands to go underneath Alastor's blood-stained suit but Alastor still seemed a bit hesitant about it.

Bill was caught off guard himself when he broke the kiss shortly to hear himself whimper: "I desire you. Please, let's have some fun." Bill gave Alastor a flirty wink.

Alastor gave him a look of suspicion: "What was that what you said earlier about being... not very interested in it either?"

Bill shrugs awkwardly: "Well I wasn't very interested so far. But when it comes to you... mmmmmh I want to...."

Alastor blushed heavily and felt quite uncomfortable: "I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear you say that."

Bill sighed in an annoyed tone: "Please, Al-"

Alastor raises his voice in a passive-agressive sing-song voice: "Noooo means Noooo, my dearrr. Don't take it personal. I'm not very interested in it. And I'm not ready in the slightest."

Bill looked at him with desperation: "Well, when will you be willing to give it a shot?"

Alastor: "How about... NEVER?"

Bill: "Can't we at least try it ONCE? Is that too much to ask for?"

Alastor turns his back on Bill: "It indeedy is. And I would very much advise you to accept that fact or I'll break off our relationship quicker than you turn back into your triangular form again. I want space from you for a while. Bye."