🖋️Chapter :: 2📚

I closed my eyes even i don’t know what will happened next, i don’t have any idea why i still come with him.

“Are you ready?” He whispered. i just nod not knowing why i enter this shįt.

He spread his hand and we vanished together. away from the town we are on top of the hills.

“Here we are, welcome to your new mansion” He said and i opened my eyes.

I gasp, covered my mouth in shocked. this is kind of creepy.

“Is this your house?” I asked. he smiled and nod. “Your house too-” He added.

I walked through the shinning hallies, golden walls and hallways.

“Wow- it creeps me, is this really your house?” I amazed. it gives me goosebumps in every walls.

A golden mansion standing on the top of the hill, the moon are shinning brighter and it even closer to us.

The door open by itself, and that made me realized that this is because of him.

“What are you?” I asked,

“As I told you, you will find it soon” He said, and walk away.

“Are you alone in here? aren’t you lonely?” I asked again, He turn his back and shook his head.

“I’m with my brothers--”

“Then where are they?” I cut him.

“You won’t see them, as if they wanted to” He said.

𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜? 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛? 𝙶𝚎𝚣𝚣𝚣 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎.

“Are you something or what? your brother is invisible or a ghost?” I asked, i don’t want to believe him this time but he laugh sarcastically.

“They are not, just chill and i will tell you later” He said. “Follow me, i'll show you your room” He said and step away.

“This is your room, this room is mine” He point to a classic room with do not disturb Hang on it.

“Rude!” I mumbled. i open the door and amazed of what i saw.

“Wow- it’s beautiful” I utter.

“I prepared this room for you-” He said, and slowly disappeared his voiced.

“Really, how did you know me-” I turn my head and found no one.

“Where did he go?” The door suddenly closed.

Tiredness visited me and make me fall asleep in a sudden.

ฅ(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)ฅ

“Darkness of evil, summoned this girl” I heard a voice, it wasn’t him, it’s-- it’s....

“AUGHH!!” I screamed, gasphing for breathe.

“Who’s that?” I mumbled. ranning my hands through my hair and throw an exhausted sigh.

“It’s just a dream-” I pull my upper body from the bed and sat up.

“Where is he, this place’s creeps me. it gives me goosebumps” I urged, and left my room.

His room is lock, even the next room to him. weird there’s alot of room here but he choose my room on the last.