🖋️Chapter :: 3📚

“I want to go back, this isn’t my world” I said, while yoongi’s doing his business.

“You can’t,” I don’t understand why i can’t go back, he brings me here so he can also brings me back to human world.

“Why?” I asked, he was just silent.

In Evening, I was in my room being bored. I want to go out, this isn’t the life i imagined.

While reading books, The strong wind blow inside my room. then a shadow of a man standing right beside my closet.

“Who are you?” I asked shattering.

“I am your nightmare princess” His cold raspy voice covers the whole room in darkness.

“Show your self, why you monster-” I throw my pillow to him but he disappear

“I’m here!” he whispered in my ears, i got out of bed and ran to the door but it’s lock

“Yoongiiii!!! Help me!” I screamed, i feel his presence behind me.

“Yoong--” his hands covered my mouth while holding my waist to his left hand.

“He can’t hear you-” He whispered, his lips rans down around my neck.

I tried to skip from his grip but he was too strong. saving my own life to this monster
skipping from death.

A black handcuff place on my both wrist, black smoke covered every corner of my room

“You belong’s to me-” he said in sarcastic toned. I want to wake up from this horrible dream but sadly this wasn’t a dream.

I tried my best to skipped from his grip and took the chance to screamed.

“Yoongiii!!!” I scream, even i have no idea if he heard me or not.

“Shh sh𝓊t up!!” he said, madly.
his eyes turned red as bl𝑜𝑜d, his voice became even more deeper, his hands cover by a dark black smoke.

His gazed got down to my chest, started kissing me from neck to chest.

“Let me go pleasee!!!” I said while water drop in my cheeks. I cried.

His sharp dark gazed made me lose Consciousness

ฅ(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)ฅ

I feel someone hands run’s thought my hair, I got my sense back. the first man i saw is him, yoongi.

“You’re having a nightmare!” Yoongi said, I pulled my body from bed and sat up.

“I was... I- it’s not a dream!” I urged, he caresses my chin and smiled.

“I’ve been with you all this time, it was just a dream” He said, I want to believed him but i feel the grip of those monster.
his kiss, his hands, his presence, everything of him is not a dream.

“You’ll be fine, go back to sleep!”

This place driving me crazy, i don’t know what is real or fake. everything’s happen is just a nightmare but the voiced of that man is kinda real and it’s ranning thought my head.

“I’ll be your side, you are safe!” Yoongi said, I breathe heavily and let out a frustrated sigh.

“You’ll forgot everything tomorrow!” He said, and i closed my eyes and fall asleep.

ฅ'ω'ฅ

The next morning, I woke up in different room. “This isn’t my room!” I mumbled.
It’s dark, most likely a haunted.

“Yoongi!” I called,

They are all in the living room, chilling out.

“I need to talk to you!” I said, as i head my way to him.

“Tell me, Demon’s have power? And please introduced me to you brothers-” i said, “Proper introduced” I added.

“Demon’s are demon’s each of us had our own ability, different ability. You see Namjoon” He point to a man where just miles away from me. “He had ability to makes you sleep forever, his dark power can killed you in just second, his the most powerful demon’s to us. he can create dark hole to other dimension, had dark evil beside him that makes an illusions”

Eveything he said is just like the man last night, he has everything that gives me goosebumps, i get a glance to namjoon and he just stared at me emotionless.

“why i didn’t see you before?” I asked, he just smiled and whisper.

“Because i want to make sure you we’re not going to scared of me”

“We can be invisible if we don’t want people to see us” he said,

Now everything is cleared to me, he is a demon who have heart. a demon who makes me safe.

“Lunch is ready,” Someone called, it’s jin.

“Can you call Taehyung, he is in his room” Jin said, I nod and went up stairs.

“Tae? Lunch is ready” I called, no one answered.

The door was slit open, This isn’t a crime if i enter his room right?

“Taehyung! Lunch is ready!” I said, entering his dark creepy room. demons like dark haunted rooms.

I saw him, working out? “𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔- 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝?”

“Tae, Jin called you” I said, head my way to him.

“Hi Eya, You seems very interested to us” He said, That voice creeps me.

“Wh-what do you m-mean?” I asked, shatter.

“Demon’s aren’t really good as yoongi hyung! I’m not!” He walks closer to me. not again.

“Every one of us want’s you- only you!” He said,

“Why everyone here is crazy!” I mumbled in my mind.

“Because we just do, don’t you know that we can read your mind” he said and grab my waist.

I pushed him and ran but the door suddenly slam hard by itself.

“Not again, please!” I beg, “Yoongiii!! Taehyung’s gone crazyy helpp!!” I screamed. he just laughed aggressively.

“Taehyung No...” the door open wide, I heard yoongi‘s voice.

“If you touch her, I will kill you” He said, i ran to his back and hide.

“C’mon hyung, you’ve been mentioning her to us for several years” Taehyung said

“We are here to protect her not to killed her” Yoongi said, his proving himself that he can protect me at all cost.

“I’m sorry Eya, I was just- I’m sorry!” Taehyung apologized.

“Don’t do it again” Yoongi said, and dragged me outside taehyung’s room.

“I’m sorry for his behalf” Yoongi said, i just nod i know they are just trying to got space for me, you know what i mean?