🖋️Chapter :: 13📚

ฅ𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗝𝗢𝗢𝗡ฅ

"Why you're so stubborn? I'm the one who's making you safe" I said as i'm carrying Eya to my room.

"I can't let you face your destiny to yoongi I can't let that happened"

I gently lay her down and pulled a blanket to cover her body. I pick her face and whisper. "𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆"

──────⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹──────

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝓸𝓸𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝓸𝓸𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞.

❝𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗝𝗢𝗢𝗡❞

"

By the power of evil darkness, I command you. Wake this girl up to meet her destiny" I throw my palm through the air to summoned the darness.

Eya's body covered by the dark smoke along with my energy. Tried to wake her up for a long time sleep.

"Wake up! Find the truth and be free" I said as i touch her hand.

She moved her body, weakly. Trying to figure out everything and look directly into my dark eyes.

"Wh-what happened?" She asked holding her head.

"Everyone is busy, this is your chance" I said.

"Aren't you done yet convincing me to believe you?" She asked, madly.

"Eya, do it before it's too late. You will lose everything, yoongi, your life, everything"I said trying to make her believed.

I lower my head, leveling her faced. I touch the back of her neck and bring her to yoongi's room.

"Open that door, you will find out everything. Everything you need to know was inside that room" I said, she look me in the eyes before saying;

"That's yoongi's forbidden room, he lock that door"

I give her an evil smirk and point the door.

"That's why, see for your self. It's opened" I said and vanished in her sight.

──────⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹──────

❝𝗘𝗬𝗔❞

Namjoon lead me to yoongi's forbidden room. As soon as namjoon disappear a strong blow of wind suddenly blowed out the door. I saw the door wide open and i had a bad feeling for this. My heart suddenly got ache for no reason.

I got closer and went inside. It was all pitch black until it turn to it normal aura.
A room with alot's of different books hanging on it shifts. With all of books my attention caught a different one. It's red and there's a strong current of dark magic.

"Come closer!" I heard a voice coming from the book

I got closer, closer and closer until i reach the table. 🄳🄰🅁🄺 🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃 🅂🄷🄸🄵🅃 It written on the cover page of the book. It's yoongi's handwriting.

I strong current of wind blow out inside the room and that's make the book open wide to several pages until it stop to the last page where alot of human names written on the separate sheets.

My eyes widen's, i step back trying to figure out all of this. 𝚆𝚑𝚢? 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒.

I stumbled away, being scared. I saw my name on the last number. My complete details.

𝘌𝘺𝘢 𝘈𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘻, 26𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 5, 1996
𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩: 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 3, 2024

I gasp after readin my whole name, My body frooze as ice. My heart suddenly stop for a while.

"W-what is t-this?? Y-yoongi really w-want to k-k𝓲ll me" I covered my mouth as i step back.

A warm water ran's down to my cheeks, covering my mouth not to utter a word.
I can't quite imagine all of this just a lie.

"No. . . this is not. . . y-yoongi. . ." I said and my body collapsed to the floor, i couldn't able to move my feet. I stocked.

"Why did you do this? Why it has to be me? Why?" I cried.

As i cried, i heard a strong horn of a trumpets. The room is collapsing. I need to leave. Now.

"Where do you think you're going?" A man showed uo infront of me. It wasn't yoongi, it's someone.

"This is your destiny sweety, with yoongi" He said and grab my wrist tightly.

"They are waiting for your arrival" He said and dragged me.

"May the black circle open wide" He utter.

A black hole opened, "𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓷" he pushed me. as i get in a beautiful kingdom show's up. i was amazed but scared as well.

I saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, They can't take off their eyes on me. I reached the center where all the demon's gathered. I didn't see yoongi. 𝙷𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

"It's time-" an old lady spoke.

A man with a sword walk towards me. It was poisonous sword that anytime it would end my life.

I closed my eyes with a tears, A tears of betrayal not a tears of sacredness.

𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒, 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎.