🖋️Chapter :: 4📚

I woke up and as i walk though my mirror i saw my reflection with a messy hair. It seems like i was tired last night.

“What did i do last night?” I asked, to my own self. “Nah, forget it” I head my way to the bathroom and took a hot shower.

As i finished, i weared my clothes and went downstairs and found a bunch of guys having their self a coffee.

“W-who are this guys?” I mumbled,

“Who are you?” One of the guy ask.

Their sharp gazed digged into my soul, they even bite their lips.

“Yoongi!! Who are this guys?” I shouted, shaking.

“They are my relative's” He whisper, as he is now beside me.

“Why they are looking at me weirdly? are they demons too?” I asked,

“Yes... be careful of those guys, they might like you” He warned,

at this point i don’t want to get out of my room but i’m scared it might happened again the same thing. I didn’t get away from yoongi i was there everywhere he go.

“They won’t hurt you, as long as i’m here” He said.

“So why they are here? are they going to stay tonight?” I asked, slowly walking towards him.

“Demon’s also have family reunion, our parents want us to come” He responds, it surprised me.

“You mean? I will stayed alone in this mansion?” I asked

“No. You can come, i won’t leave you here” Yoongi said in a worried expression.

“All demon’s are there? No... I don’t want to killed tonight, I’ll stay here!” There was a bravery the way i said.

“I’ll put protection in this mansion, Evil won’t get in”

I don’t know where he wants me to be protected with, Evil, Bad demon’s, Vampires. I actually don’t need help cause i don’t have enemies.

I left alone, I felt eyes around my room look at me. I was surrounded with four pillows and a knife. in cased they’ll attact me.

“Where are you yoongi?” I utter, i felt started to feel uncomfortable.

“Please!! If you are listening, please bring me back to human world” I murmured.

“I hopes when i woke up, i’m already beside’s Ivan” I took a deep sleep hoping to be back to normal.

ฅ(❍ᴥ❍)ฅ

I thought it’s going to be back to normal but i’m wrong, it getting even worst.

I encounter namjoon, we left in the mansion just us. i tried to avoid him but he’s always there everywhere i go.

“Eya, do you think yoongi’s telling the truth?” He ask in a sudden.

“Yes, w-why did you ask that?” I even don’t want to talk to him but my mouth just utter by her own.

“How you be so sure?” His voiced got lower.

“What do you mean?” I still confused, why did he ask such things.

“Do you think demon’s are good? from the word D.E.M.O.N, demon’s are evil” He said in a serious toned.

Yes he is right, demons’s aren’t good just like what Taehyung said. why i didn’t realized that before?

“Namjoon i want to go back, i don’t want to be here anymore” I said, trying not to cracked my voiced.

“In one condition” He said, seriously looking at me.

“What condition?” I asked, wondering what condition he want.

“Make yoongi fall to you” He said.

“That’s crazy, i don’t want to have a demon’s boyfriend” I refused.

“I didn’t said you will going to be his girlfriend”

I laughed, trying to chance the atmosphere between us.

“Sorry, i just carried away! ha! ha!” I laugh awkward.

“Why do you want him to fall for me?” I asked

He open a wine without actually holding it. pured to his glass and looked at me.

“Demon’s aren’t actually destined to human, and you will know the reason soon” He sip his wine. “You only have until full moon and that’s happened next month and then you will wake up in your normal life”

≧∇≦ฅ♡

I was in my room thinking about what we talk about a while ago. wondering why demon’s aren’t destined to human, and what will happened if they fall inlove?

“Gezzz, Namjoon are really something, he is creepy” I utter, lay down my body to the bed.

“Yoongi don’t want me to go back, namjoon can do but he has condition, Arghh!!! This people is- I mean This demon’s are crazy” I screamed a bit.

While looking at the ceiling for hours, i still don’t know what to do.

“Eya? are you awake?” I heard yoongi’s voiced. I pulled my upper body in a rush.

“W-why are you here?” I asked, trying to calm my voiced.

“I just want to check if you are okey, Jihyun and Meseok are here!” I look at him scared.

It’s my first time being scared at him, i never had this feeling the day we met up to this point.

“Who’s that?” I asked, trying to move a bit

“My cousins, i want you to meet them” He said smiling.

I won’t fall for your trap yoongi, that smile is a trap

“No... I don’t want-” I shouted. his reaction change.

“What happened? why did you became so mad?” He asked,

“I want to go home please- I don’t want to be with you anymore! I want to be with my boyfriend” I said, he held my hand softly

“I will, but not now!” yoongi said.

“Yoongi hyung! they are here!” Jimin rush to my room, gasping for air.

“I hope to see you downstairs” He said, and left with Jimin.

I lay back and think i why act like that, I must make him fall not make him mad.
But he didn’t even react when i shout, he even ask me what happened, he still cared and make sure i’m fine

“AUgh!!! why you’re so gently Yoongi, why you’re so caring? You are a demon, demon’s don’t have feelings!!” I cover my face a pillow and started screaming.

“What if he just did that to make me fall? what if i fall for him? Nooooo!! Noooo!! That’s not gonna happened” I rolled over my bed.